And shipped

Guest martinbrook

Guest martinbrook
can the OP edit to first post with a list of those who have ordered, with a time and date and shipping status shown? this is truly getting me down I keep refreshing the order page hoping it will go from 'Not Yet Shipped' to 'Shipped' .............

OK, will do.

Please PM me guys with your order time and date shown on Google Checkout, and latest line from DHL tracking, or not shipped. See first post for format.

Edited by martinbrook

Guest Rocky7

I got this photo from my wife with the caption "look what the cat dragged in" about 10 minutes after I left for work this morning ...

post-621234-1262875534_thumb.jpg

I left work and went straight back to get it ... lovely nexus one ... precious !

I ordered it as soon as page came up on Tuesday delivered to the UK first thing (before 9am) Thursday AM.

Edited by Rocky7

Guest martinbrook
I got this photo from my wife with the caption "look what the cat dragged in" about 10 minutes after I left for work this morning ...

post-621234-1262875534_thumb.jpg

I left work and went straight back to get it ... lovely nexus one ... precious !

I ordered it as soon as page came up on Tuesday delivered to the UK first thing (before 9am) Thursday AM.

You won Rocky, mine just delivered 14:45

Guest Rocky7
You won Rocky, mine just delivered 14:45

Yours must have been dossing around in duty free while mine was through baggage reclaim and onto a van in a twinkle of an eye ... I love it, its a lot nicer in real life.

Edited by Rocky7

Guest martinbrook
Yours must have been dossing around in duty free while mine was through baggage reclaim and onto a van in a twinkle of an eye ... I love it, its a lot nicer in real life.

Did yours come into EMA or LHR.

In the freezer section of duty free, it was freezing when it turned up.

Just waiting for the led to turn green. Impatience will probably get the better of me and I'll switch it on before :)

Guest frostbite

I've just had a little chat with my CC customer service, i've been told that transaction has been authorised but merchant has not claim the payment yet.

Really strange that. I've also been told by my CC company that if merchant doesn't claim the money with in next 7 days they will cradit money back to account.

Am thinking where to go :)

Guest Iggy82

Come on!, I'm in Cambridge now, must be less than 5 miles away! It better turn up before I finish work at 1pm! (since its being delivered to my work address) I originally order on Tue 5th Jan at 19:02

4256288842_f9e8c1b5a8_o.gif

Edited by Iggy82

Guest Iggy82
So how much did you pay all up for the phone in British pounds? I'm actually quite tempted.

No-one knows for certain yet as it takes DHL up to 2 weeks to invoice you for customs/VAT/fee's, it also depends if you opted for a charger ($19.99) or not. Rough gestimates are anywhere between £400 - £450

Guest Iggy82
Come on!, I'm in Cambridge now, must be less than 5 miles away! It better turn up before I finish work at 1pm! (since its being delivered to my work address) I originally order on Tue 5th Jan at 19:02

Mine now also with courier!

1/8/2010 8:57 am With delivery courier. Cambridge, United Kingdom

Guest joners

1/8/2010 7:03 am Arrived at DHL facility. Maidstone, United Kingdom

Dear DHL Gods, please deliver my Nexus One today!

Luckily my housemate is a teacher, and as such the flake of snow that fell means that he is sat at home watching Jeremy Kyle! Hes been given instructions that he isnt to leave the house under any circumstances. :)

Guest Nanu*1

Mine still isn't shipped 48hrs on with no peep out of Google, :-( why didn't they just ship a few containers full here and dispatch them from a warehouse! :-(

I'm never normally this impatient, perhaps I should move away from the PC for a few days to stop checking the status of the order every 3 seconds or so....

Guest Shuflie

Do DHL normally sting you for a processing fee as well as the VAT/Import duty? Had that happen in the past and it can be quite annoying, think the most I've seen is a £12 fee from royal mail.

Guest Ovenscrubber

Hi Nanu, I ordered mine 8 mins after martinbrook and 14 minutes before iggy, and still waiting to ship. Checked CC company and they're waiting for the request for payment having reserved the funds for it.

Getting royally miffed as google aren't replying.

Do DHL normally sting you for a processing fee as well as the VAT/Import duty? Had that happen in the past and it can be quite annoying, think the most I've seen is a £12 fee from royal mail.

Yeah, I believe so!

P

Hi Nanu, I ordered mine 8 mins after martinbrook and 14 minutes before iggy, and still waiting to ship. Checked CC company and they're waiting for the request for payment having reserved the funds for it.

Getting royally miffed as google aren't replying.

Same situation with my unengraved one. My engraved one should be here today, the unengraved one has not changed status and my queries haven't been replied to. I was probably one of THE first to order, as I was at the page pretty much the instant it went up (and before it was announced)!

P

Guest phillavelle

Mine has been out with a courier here in London since 9am.

But I think they're going to wimp out because of the snow..

I live off a main road which is fine but my little bank which runs up alongside is quite steep. Called DHL and said to them to get the courier to call me when he is at the bottom of the road (THREE DOORS DOWN!!!) and I would come meet him to save braving the ice..

You can practically touch my house from the bottom of the road - it's about a 7 second walk - and the response I got: "Sorry Sir, but unless we can physically come to the door, we can't deliver. You can't walk down and sign and show ID, we have to bring it to the door."

I am soooo mad because I would wage a month's salary on them not trying to get to my front door and I can't sit by the window all day.

Really makes me angry that the default CS response in this country seems to be "no" rather than "We'll see what we can do" and even angrier that I've watched this go from Indiana - Ohio - East Midlands - Heathrow over the last couple of days and now, on the final hurdle, I get the "Computer says no" answer. Grrrr