And shipped

Guest martinbrook

Just use the service of Borderlinx. They are shipping to Russia as well.

Anyway else ? Borderlinx only ship to Moscow and Saint DHL Service. But i'm not live there :)

Guest Amdathlonuk

Current status for 1100744503...

Processed at DHL Location.

Get notified Receive an email or text message (SMS) on status changes for this shipment

Tracking history...

Date and time Status Location Service Area

1/12/2010 5:50 pm Processed at DHL Location. Northeast Indianapolis, IN

5:49 pm Departing origin. Northeast Indianapolis, IN

1/11/2010 Picked Up by DHL.

Shipment details... Help

From

To

Shipment information

DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Plainfield, IN 46168

United States

Abergavenny, United Kingdom

Ship date: 1/11/2010

Pieces: 1

Total weight: 1.6 lbs Note on weight

Service: International ExpressMore info

YEAH BABY!!.... :)

mine now says Available on payment by recipient. Liverpool, United Kingdom

did anybody else get that on their tracking?

They won't deliver mine until I pay, but I have had to ring to find that out!!

I am now going to go and collect the parcel as if I pay over the phone it won't go out for delivery until tomorrow and I may not get it until Friday!!!!!

For anyone wondering I have to pay £61.40 in VAT so the total I have paid for the Nexus is £422.44.

Edited by Nanu*1

Huh, not had that, I wonder why they made you pay first? :)

(worriedly) awaiting my DHL bill... B)

P

New pilot scheme in Liverpool (more like they don't trust scousers...) I'm not sure why Google have charged me $585.32 as oppose to $558.65 though as I have paid £361.04 on my card, if it is card charges for the exchange then why have I paid VAT on it???? scrub that it becomes apparent when you have the paperwork in front of you!

T'is very confusing all this

Edited by Nanu*1

Guest Chris Jenx

Mine shipped last night, was reading about the shipping, the International Express try to deliver by the end of the next working day. that seems a bit ambitious?

If it does I'll be impressed.

Mine has been sitting with shipment details received since yesterday morning. I suppose someone will get around to scanning it sometime.

That means Google have sent the requested shipment details, it hasn't been picked up by DHL yet.

Guest Shuflie
That means Google have sent the requested shipment details, it hasn't been picked up by DHL yet.

It either that or its sitting at the DHL warehouse in a big pile waiting for someone to come along with the hand scanner. I've had the tracking number since Monday and don't think DHL take two days to pick stuff up, although if they have a lot of items coming from the same place they might miss a few with the scanner.

Shipment details received means the label has been printed at google (and attached to the parcel etc probably) but it hasnt been picked up.

Type 'time in CA' in google to get their local time. Mine was 'picked up' at about 3:30pm their time. It showed on dhl as 6:30pm.

Once its left the cincinati hub it gets on a plane :)

RE the VAT, i've seen them charge first before. Depends on the person clearing it.

Guest Shuflie

Well its now been picked up now, strangely enough 40 mins after it was processed at the DHL facility in Northeast Indianapolis, IN, how does that one work? :)

Edited by Shuflie

Guest Amdathlonuk
Mine shipped last night, was reading about the shipping, the International Express try to deliver by the end of the next working day. that seems a bit ambitious?

If it does I'll be impressed.

Especially as it's an 11 hour flight from the US and they are 8 hours behind us, therefore in total, 19 hours later it will touch down in the UK.

Very confused how they have enough time.

Guest Amdathlonuk
Especially as it's an 11 hour flight from the US and they are 8 hours behind us, therefore in total, 19 hours later it will touch down in the UK.

Very confused how they have enough time.

Woohoo!!!!

She's on charge (wills light to go green) :)

Guest Shuflie

Mine should be somewhere over the Atlantic now, I expect it will get here tomorrow at some stage. Pity I won't be back here until Sat afternoon. :) Ah well, can always drive over to the depot and pick it up on Monday at some stage.

Guest Mantisen
Mine should be somewhere over the Atlantic now, I expect it will get here tomorrow at some stage. Pity I won't be back here until Sat afternoon. :) Ah well, can always drive over to the depot and pick it up on Monday at some stage.

Ugh, sucks having to wait for it when it's so close! I got so impatient when I missed FedExs attempted delivery that I took a 1-hour drive to the FedEx depo (at the airport where they searched me and the car!) as fast as I could. :)

But like we say here in Sweden: "When you're waiting for something good, you always have to wait for too long!". :)

Guest Shuflie
Shuflie, i'll have the Nexus One online kitchen ready for your arrival. :)

P

I see the kitchen is there and waiting as promised :) Had a DHL card waiting for me when I got in today, so I'll give them a call first thing Monday just to make sure its not out for a second go at delivery, then drive over to them and pick it up if its not. Might leave it a few days before rooting and flashing to make sure I don't end up with an early failure, but can't wait to try it out and see how well it runs on an upgraded ROM.

Ordered mine yesterday Lunchtime. It's currently in the air I think :) (Last status was Departed Facility at Cincinatti Hub at 9.53am Ohio time or 2.53pm UK time)

So I'm being optimistic here, but thinking at this rate it just might be out for delivery on Monday :) But if not, Tuesday will do :) Booya!!!

Now I just gotta sell the milestone to plug my finances a little :)

Arrived at 11.45 - not bad considering I only ordered on Friday at 12 10pm. No duty paid as of yet, just signed and handed over :) It's charging now - and I sold my Milestone, so that was nice. Now to sell the Google Ion I have... :0)

Guest squirreleater

Ok, I may be being a bit dim , but it said last night ( 3.00am GMT , about 28 hours after ordering) it had shipped and I recieved an email telling me.

All day I have been checking my account but nothing has changed, I realise it is the middle of the night over there, but looking at others it would seem it travels overnight (as you would expect) but I can find nothing to tell me if it is moving.

I've looked on my google account and also the DHL link.

Is it just stuck or am I looking in the wrong place?

Pathetic isn't it , a grown man checking his tracking like a 6 year old waiting for santa!

Shipped means the information has been transmitted electronically to DHL. DHL collect around 16:00 US time, so look for change in status based on that.

Ok, I may be being a bit dim , but it said last night ( 3.00am GMT , about 28 hours after ordering) it had shipped and I recieved an email telling me.

All day I have been checking my account but nothing has changed, I realise it is the middle of the night over there, but looking at others it would seem it travels overnight (as you would expect) but I can find nothing to tell me if it is moving.

I've looked on my google account and also the DHL link.

Is it just stuck or am I looking in the wrong place?

Pathetic isn't it , a grown man checking his tracking like a 6 year old waiting for santa!