Query - How to cook roms for B7610

Guest TinyGiant

Guest TinyGiant

Hello all,

I am new to Windows Mobiles. I bought the B7610 couple of weeks ago and I like the phone :) . I have also upgraded to Secany's WinMo 6.5 latest O2 dump. I have also read a few ROM posts for B7610 and seems like it's a lot of fun cooking Roms. I work for IT myself and am on computers all the time. I was wondering if someone could provide a starters guide on cooking Roms and Kitchens to use. I would like to create one of my own, test it, and share it with all of you.

Thanks in advance

TinyGiant

Guest ErnstJanF

I got more requests in my inbox, maybe i'll make a guide for it using screenshots :)

Information on 'cooking' can be found on XDA, but it's harder than you think ;)

Hello all,

I am new to Windows Mobiles. I bought the B7610 couple of weeks ago and I like the phone B) . I have also upgraded to Secany's WinMo 6.5 latest O2 dump. I have also read a few ROM posts for B7610 and seems like it's a lot of fun cooking Roms. I work for IT myself and am on computers all the time. I was wondering if someone could provide a starters guide on cooking Roms and Kitchens to use. I would like to create one of my own, test it, and share it with all of you.

Thanks in advance

TinyGiant

Guest TinyGiant

Hey, thank you guys... Now I have a lot of reading and understanding to do before I could even think of a recipe to cook I guess.

Cheers,

Have a good one