GPS Problem with SPB Shell 3.5.3

Guest matdahero

Guest matdahero

I have searched multiple forums regarding the malfunctioning of GPS reception after installing SPB Mobile Shell. It is not a rare problem that some TomTom users are not able to get ANY satellites with the SPB shell running. As soon as I uninstalled it, the GPS fix was almost immediate (less than 15 sec). I really like the SPB UI so I am wondering if anyone who has the same problem, and someone who can look into it? Or if this has been solved (which I doubt), please just point me to the right direction please. It will be greatly appreciated :)

Guest matdahero

Just tried it. And it works! This is fabulous but I do have some concerns over this method... I will comment on that specific thread. Thanks though! :)

• 3 months later...
Guest qquixx

Hi guys,

I'm having problems with the GPS on my B7610. When I enable GPS on the camera, it fails with the following error: "Failed to Receiving GPS Signal". Im using the Samsung ROM WinMo 6.5 that comes with the phone.

I already installed GPSMod but its not working. I still can't enable the GPS feature on my phone. Help...