UK APNs

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Rocky7
Care to share working settings? I've tried everything I can find online and it just does not work.

Edit: think I've sussed it using these: http://forum.o2.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2480...asc&start=0

These are the settings I put in my Nexus One which were copied from my Acer Liquids auto settings. Any setting no listed should be default.

APN 1 (select as default when added - green dot next to name)

Name: o2

APN: mobile.o2.co.uk

user: mobileweb

pass: password

MCC: 234

MNC: 10

APN type: default

APN 2

====

Name: o2 mms

APN: wap.o2.co.uk

User: o2wap

Pass: password

MMSC: http://mmsc.mms.o2.co.uk:8002

MMS Proxy: 193.113.200.195

MMS Port: 8080

MCC 234

MNC 10

APN Type: mms

NB poster on another thread says names must be lowercase, not sure if this is the case but mine are anyway and they work.

Edited by Rocky7

Guest Rocky7

Oh and I found a fix on the web for making the images large when you receive them and I do get large images but I'm not sure if this was the reason.

To get the large images I sent the text "MMS" to 1010 which tells it you have an iPhone so I think you get big pictures.

Guest cezent
No APN settings for O2 in ROM.

Putting fix in next MCR..

P

Hi Paul, could u pls share with us what the correct APN setting for O2 UK should be? There seems to be several different setting available but I dont know which one works the best.

Guest Rocky7
Hi Paul, could u pls share with us what the correct APN setting for O2 UK should be? There seems to be several different setting available but I dont know which one works the best.

Cezent the ones above are the official ones and work correctly, they are taken from the Acer Liquids APN list.