Wifi Scan and Connectivity Issue

Guest vuldin

Guest vuldin

After the initial connection to my home WPA network, I'm not able connect to this (or any other) network successfuly, and I'm not able to see any results when I scan from the Wi-Fi settings window. I've rebooted, I've toggled the wifi radio, and I'm not sure what else to try. I know that it is (or was at some point) capable of connecting via wifi.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I can try next to get wifi working again?

Guest kam187
After the initial connection to my home WPA network, I'm not able connect to this (or any other) network successfuly, and I'm not able to see any results when I scan from the Wi-Fi settings window. I've rebooted, I've toggled the wifi radio, and I'm not sure what else to try. I know that it is (or was at some point) capable of connecting via wifi.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I can try next to get wifi working again?

Reboot your router and your phone I guess?

Guest vuldin
Reboot your router and your phone I guess?

I'll reboot the router when I get home and try again, but I've reboot the phone several times and I'm currently at work trying the same thing with the same results.

Guest Mantisen
I'll reboot the router when I get home and try again, but I've reboot the phone several times and I'm currently at work trying the same thing with the same results.

Try removing the settings for your home network to see if it can pick up new ones when it's "empty"?