Whats the Latest 6.5 non 6.51 build?

Might have been asked before but with all the different build numbers I'm pretty confused. Can someone tell me what the latest 6.5 build is? not the 6.5.1 builds. I want the one before they moved the start menu to the bottom of the screen.

Thanks!

Lately ???

I would say none. I think you'd have to go back in the each chefs forum 9 months to find "start" at the top. (IMO)

:) B)

Guest lioryte
Might have been asked before but with all the different build numbers I'm pretty confused. Can someone tell me what the latest 6.5 build is? not the 6.5.1 builds. I want the one before they moved the start menu to the bottom of the screen.

Thanks!

Com2 is what you're looking for. Currently its build 21888 (came out yesterday), there is build 21889 (came out today) but unknown if its a fake build or not.

Com 2 has the older GUI

Guest lioryte
Great! That's just what I was looking for. Thanks. Now to try to find it. Any Suggestions? :)

None that I know of. All new ROMS are WM 6.5.X but let me ask you why are you after 6.5 and not 6.5.X?

None that I know of. All new ROMS are WM 6.5.X but let me ask you why are you after 6.5 and not 6.5.X?

I have a few programs I use on a regular basis who's UI is not "compatible" with 6.5.X. Also at this point I prefer something a bit more....official running on my phone. I find 6.5.X a little too buggy and inconsistent UI wise for my taste at the moment. 

This close to what you are looking for. It's 21874

http://omniarom.com/forum/index.php?topic=1259.0

Awesome. Im gonna give that a try tomorrow. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Fa310tx
I have a few programs I use on a regular basis who's UI is not "compatible" with 6.5.X.

Pocket e-Sword (bible program) doesn't work well with 6.5.x. You can't close it and you can't use the highlighter or notes without turning it landscape.

Also, QuickMenu is problematic with any 6.5 install (hence my continuing usage of 6.1).

JJ