[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Ive also loaded a sh#t load of apps on 23518 and its running the same as it did empty, fast and flawless! Unreal Rom Dhee! cant wait for the next WMD or COM5 branch!

Guest ricmond

P_Dhee,  

PDhee_i900Omnia_23518.5.5_Lite_beta1 is the best ROM I have ever used. So fast, stable and everything runs smooth. No issue found so far.

Excellent work, thanks a lot

Guest Manvantara Omnia

Hi Dhee

I'm french, sorry for my bad english.

Comment faire pour modifiers la langue; juste une idée

et j'essaye de faire le reste.

Je n'oserai pas de vous demander de le faire !

You're the best and not a newbee is sure.

I have the mouth water.

Is it possible to cook your rom (lite) for turn in French, all French community would be very interested in your rom.

How to change the language, just an idea and try to do the rest.

I dare not ask you to do!

thx

Guest Raheel Anjum

I am using Mr. Dhee's extralite 23260 ROM with SPB MS3. It is really very nice ROM, with excellent touch response and speed. However, I am now facing a strange problem. My phone is not going to sleep mode. Screen is fully lit and does not become dim resulitng in fast drainage of battery. Any ideas how to solve it. I believe some utility or registry tweak can do this. Please guide. THanks in advance

Edited by Raheel Anjum

Guest vince1970
Thanks vince,

Eventually got it going, had to install Touchpal4 keyboard first as it seems the 2 keyboards in the rom (the old keyboard and fimngerkeyboard 2) does not have an "_" which I could easily find.

The M2D Config app is now in English, but still crashes when I click "OK".

Since the restart, I also keep getting a popup error: M2DTP_Loader: Can't find HTCManila2D window for some reason, that is after I deselected M2D in "Home" - "Items".

Guess I will have to try another similar ROM, maybe some 28x rom, any ideas?

Regards

you need to soft-reset your phone once you change the registry key.

everytime i softreset, the M2D_tp does not come up and need to move to a different tab and back to the home tab for it to refresh.

i done have the above error as i am using 23620 M2D from Dhee as this is more stable. I try 23630 but not as stable and notice my hotter.

Hi pDhee

just installed ur Omnia ROM M2D v2 base DXIF1 build 23518.5.3.0 COM 5 with BT-audio fix (Test rom).

One problem I'm facing is data plan. I dont connect to internet automatically. If I turn on data from comm manager, it cuts off soon after I try to use it.

Any solution...plz?

Thanks...ROM looks gr8 n works smooth :)

Guest TootsieRoll

Great ROM the best i've seen so far. Very organized the way things should have been in the first place. Is there anyway for me to use Samsung Omnia Phone pad? I found that i can type much faster with the phone pad. The program is already installed but I can only use the full keypad. I tried changing that in input setting, fav hack, reg setting but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciate. ~thank you

Guest dragonmatahari
Dhee, may be off topic but is there a possibility that u'll make a lite rom with omnia lite app as default (calender, phonebook, call log, etc)?

+ 1 yes please... :)

23620 ultralite...(with only one theme,carbon style like build 23614 semilite) please..please... :)

post-500991-1263687586_thumb.jpg

Edited by dragonmatahari

Guest Raheel Anjum
I am using Mr. Dhee's extralite 23260 ROM with SPB MS3. It is really very nice ROM, with excellent touch response and speed. However, I am now facing a strange problem. My phone is not going to sleep mode. Screen is fully lit and does not become dim resulitng in fast drainage of battery. Any ideas how to solve it. I believe some utility or registry tweak can do this. Please guide. THanks in advance

Still waiting for reply of my query above. I have found that phone light dimms a little after a while but it does not go to the sleep mode. One solution that I donot want to use is to hard reset the device. There must be some registry entry that controls the omnia dim light and sleep mode. Please guide ?

Guest fattmatt

QUOTE(Raheel Anjum @ Jan 16 2010, 20:21) *

Have you tried going to settings/system/power/battery power and setting it in there?

Otherwise I cannot help you as mine turns off just fine.

Matt.

Edited by fattmatt

Guest emporto

Hi;

Not worked for me : I downloaded and flashed my omnia with PDhee_i900Omnia_21889.5.0.87_Lite_beta1

Process ended sucessfuly after phone boot and windows started, at he first screen alingment section, after tap this screen to align... sentence, I tapeed for alignment procedure and it begins but it hanged.

I tap the alignment cross but nothing happened there is no movement, there is no alignment.

I tried to switch off with power button but nothing happened, then I get out the battery it and re open the device but again I can not align screen and there is no movement when I tap the cross

Can you please help me ?

Regards

QUOTE(Raheel Anjum @ Jan 16 2010, 20:21) *

Have you tried going to settings/system/power/battery power and setting it in there?

Otherwise I cannot help you as mine turns off just fine.

Matt.

Found this, mayby it will do the trick

i900_PowerTweaks_and_GPRS_fix.cab

hey all,

i'm trying out the m2d rom of PDhee & I gotta say, very impressive on the memory & speed... especially the touch sensitivity!

can anyone give me a link where i can download M2DC?

Thanks!

Guest adriansinho

I've had a little problem. I did a soft reset and I delete "My storage card.'ll Use the" Undelete Wizcode "to retrieve the data.

All the more perfect. The rom is very good.

Hi;

Not worked for me : I downloaded and flashed my omnia with PDhee_i900Omnia_21889.5.0.87_Lite_beta1

Process ended sucessfuly after phone boot and windows started, at he first screen alingment section, after tap this screen to align... sentence, I tapeed for alignment procedure and it begins but it hanged.

I tap the alignment cross but nothing happened there is no movement, there is no alignment.

I tried to switch off with power button but nothing happened, then I get out the battery it and re open the device but again I can not align screen and there is no movement when I tap the cross

Can you please help me ?

Regards

Did you do a hard reset after flashing?

Otherwise try this:

-In the Registry Menu Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH

-Change " MaxCalError " value from 7 to 20

-Soft-reset. Re-try screen alignement.

In worst case I advise you to change your digitizer (= touch screen)

Read here how to.

Replacing the digitizer sounds scary. I did it myself and it is actually not difficult at all.

Good luck!