[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest MartoKT
I've used on 23620 and doesn't work

Hi,

PDhee said : "Bat. fix Cab used for linking battery icon on top taskbar of new UI (WM 6.5.3+) "

Ur Rom 23620 is only 6.5.3, and doesn't have like for example 23904 6.5.3.2.

Greets,

Marto

Update M2D v2 build 21889 beta2 on first page, fixed battery link, aded link Internet tab and my location to fix update weather on today home.

have fun !!!! :)

Guest blackwasp
yes i've used de fix and doesn't work for me.

I am also using 23620.5.3.0, and it works.

Make sure you have typed everything correctly and that you have soft reset the phone.

Guest MartoKT
Update M2D v2 build 21889 beta2 on first page, fixed battery link, aded link Internet tab and my location to fix update weather on today home.

Hi,

i am a little bit confused now- u said, that the bat fix cab is only for 6.5.3.+. But u fixed this bat link also for the ROM 21889, which is 6.5.0...

How did u do that?

Tnx:)

Hi,

i am a little bit confused now- u said, that the bat fix cab is only for 6.5.3.+. But u fixed this bat link also for the ROM 21889, which is 6.5.0...

How did u do that?

Tnx:)

Sorry, MartoKT :)

I think cook in work 100% for all build, but cabs could not confirm, please help me testing.

Guest MartoKT

I think cook in work 100% for all build, but cabs could not confirm, please help me testing.

Hi, i can confirm- the bat fix cab doesn't work with this lite ROM 21889 - i tried a couple of times and the bat link on the tab still isn't working. Probably ur right- the cab only work by cooking rom :)

Greets,

Marto

P.S. Tnx for ur hard work

Edited by MartoKT

Guest benzo_th

Thank you sir.

I can't change wallpaper in setting tab.

Hi Master Dhee, my personal experience is that in older builds like 21889, the battery icons seems to be detected as a close button (tapping on it or near it closes applications). Maybe it's too close to the "x" button? Not sure if cooking in HTC Task Manager would fix this problem. I've cooked in the tweak but it still doesn't work properly on 21889. (It just closes apps)

Guest MartoKT
Thank you sir.

I can't change wallpaper in setting tab.

This with the changing wallpaper in the setting tab is old issue and i am not sure , if somebody have found a solution for this.

Hi Master Dhee, my personal experience is that in older builds like 21889, the battery icons seems to be detected as a close button (tapping on it or near it closes applications). Maybe it's too close to the "x" button? Not sure if cooking in HTC Task Manager would fix this problem. I've cooked in the tweak but it still doesn't work properly on 21889. (It just closes apps)

Hi Master ock :)

very please to see you.

Thank you for your researched.

I think it work 100% for cooking in, but install by cabs, as above feedback, I don't know what going on.

Thanks so much master ock :)

Guest omnia 1

Hi Master Dhee, i have a problem with this rom

M2D v2 ROM :: Build 21889.5.0.87 (Com 2

that when i do soft reset or shut down

its auto format alwayes

i need your help to slove this problem

its excellent rom

thank you

Guest vince1970

Hello Master Dhee, any chance of getting the battery icon fix into ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V52 WM6.5.3 build 23620.5.3 M2D2_LEO beta1 (3/1/09) ?

Love this ROM and thanks for the gr8 work

P_Dhee whats up? I've just tried TouchResponse_v0_3_2 with ur rom 21889 lite after "cga" told me about it , its really cool, gives u a vibration feedback which is really helpful. we were wondering if u cud cook it in ur future roms? its helpful and gives u a good hold of ur phone. i believe most of us will like it. its very small in size and don't occupy ram. thx and can't wait to try ur next rom.

P_Dhee

Just wonder if it is too much hassle for you to change the regional settings in the rom to English?

The reason why I ask is because after running all the install cabs with the script then sometimes we have to uninstall some of the applications because they are installed in Thai language and there is not such settings within the application to change the language.

It will be a good help for the people who flash the phone every so often

Is that too much to ask?

P_Dhee

Just wonder if it is too much hassle for you to change the regional settings in the rom to English?

The reason why I ask is because after running all the install cabs with the script then sometimes we have to uninstall some of the applications because they are installed in Thai language and there is not such settings within the application to change the language.

It will be a good help for the people who flash the phone every so often

Is that too much to ask?

+1, i can understand that u make all these roms for ur Thai users aswell but when we use them we have to keep cabs to install sep after changing the language in english. Hope u understand what i mean.. take care.

Mr PDhee,

Another suggestion

Is there any way to add progressing bar to mort script like in OCK rom?

The reason I mention this is because when cabs are running you don't know what is going on as they run in the background and if you have a cab that is not supported by the scrip the phone just crashes and the first thing user will think is that the ROM is not good but it's not actually the rom it's the script which is stuck running the cab and the only way to fix the problem is deleting the cab but if you don't have the progressing bar you don't know which cab is causing the problem

It happen to me today but I had already seen the problem before in one of OCK roms because the progressing bar, the phone was just frozen and I couldn't do anything even after I hard reset, it wouldn't by pass the enter pin screen after I had enter the pin, so I connected the phone to PC and deleted the cabs I thought were causing the problem and I was sorted, phone restarted and up and running

With the progressing bar you can see which cab is causing the script to stop and crashing the phone

Thanks for your hard work, I couldn't wait till February so I went for your new build :)

Guest Raheel Anjum
+1, i can understand that u make all these roms for ur Thai users aswell but when we use them we have to keep cabs to install sep after changing the language in english. Hope u understand what i mean.. take care.

+2, As Mr. Dhee is now realeasing ROM's in Modaco, where almost all of the users have to later convert it in English from Regional Settings, I fully support this view that default settings of the ROM should be Englsih instead of Thai.

Guest jms2367
+2, As Mr. Dhee is now realeasing ROM's in Modaco, where almost all of the users have to later convert it in English from Regional Settings, I fully support this view that default settings of the ROM should be Englsih instead of Thai.

agree. mr dhee. hope you can make the default rom to english.

Hi Master ock :)

very please to see you.

Thank you for your researched.

I think it work 100% for cooking in, but install by cabs, as above feedback, I don't know what going on.

Thanks so much master ock B)

Then why don't we cook again 21889 with the battery fix if the cab doesn't work. It is a very good build to have with everything fixed

Edited by cga