[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest sjors86

Nice work, I like this rom!

One thing I can't seem to get working is to make my phone vibrate and make a sound when I get a text message.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but i believe I always did it this way :S

Made a screen with shake and save

post-425348-1266770178_thumb.jpg

Edited by sjors86

Guest jms2367
21892 is working fine, the XDA UC Service doesn't work, it doesn't run my cabs

Do you have any idea why PDhee?

Can you not add a progress bar to XDA_UC?

Thanks

does streaming player work when you click a youtube link from the browser? (i attached a copy of the streaming player).

Streaming_Player_2.5.0.27.cab

Guest gillestuur

Where is the samsung keyboard? :D

Did I do something wrong or is the feature not installed in the light rom.

Ty!

p.s. Touch respons is the best of all roms for sure..

Edited by gillestuur

Guest jms2367
Where is the samsung keyboard? :D

Did I do something wrong or is the feature not installed in the light rom.

Ty!

p.s. Touch respons is the best of all roms for sure..

you will need to install it yourself since it is not present in the lite rom. have a look around and you will find it in samsung's repository here in modaco (use the search function).

Guest smoothcrooner
does streaming player work when you click a youtube link from the browser? (i attached a copy of the streaming player).

With this in mind, does anyone know how to make bbc iPlayer work on PDhee lovely ROMs?

Connecting, server or data timeout

It doesn't work

Guest Nauro Jr.

Your rom 28230 M2D is for the i908?

Will not brick my phone?

Disassemble your .exe with i900 Executor for see.

Edited by Nauro Jr.

Guest Michelle My Belle
With this in mind, does anyone know how to make bbc iPlayer work on PDhee lovely ROMs?

Yes I do.

I noticed that I couldn't get BBC iPlayer working - even when using the the well known 'fudge' that's all over the net (you tube etc).

The only way I can get BBC iplayer working is to install earlier versions of Opera (9.5) and a specific version of stream player.

The good news is 'old' Opera sits nicely alongside new version (10 beta) and can be installed in 'my Storage'. Streaming player installs automatically to device.

I have not been able to get BBC iPlayer working with newer versions of Opera (9.7 and the new 10 beta) or any other version of streaming player - so, install the attached cab's and away you go ;-)

@ all, If anyone has got BBC iPlayer working with newer versions of Opera, could they please respond with details etc.

Thanks.

MMB.

Opera_v9.5_build_15828_Omnia.cab

Streaming_Player.cab

Guest jms2367
Yes I do.

I noticed that I couldn't get BBC iPlayer working - even when using the the well known 'fudge' that's all over the net (you tube etc).

The only way I can get BBC iplayer working is to install earlier versions of Opera (9.5) and a specific version of stream player.

The good news is 'old' Opera sits nicely alongside new version (10 beta) and can be installed in 'my Storage'. Streaming player installs automatically to device.

I have not been able to get BBC iPlayer working with newer versions of Opera (9.7 and the new 10 beta) or any other version of streaming player - so, install the attached cab's and away you go ;-)

@ all, If anyone has got BBC iPlayer working with newer versions of Opera, could they please respond with details etc.

Thanks.

MMB.

for youtube these files also does not work. still getting the server or data timeout error.

Guest Michelle My Belle
for youtube these files also does not work. still getting the server or data timeout error.

I've just tried and youtube vids are playing fine for me - are you using the files I posted Opera 9.5 + the streamer I posted?

MMB.

Guest jms2367
I've just tried and youtube vids are playing fine for me - are you using the files I posted Opera 9.5 + the streamer I posted?

MMB.

yes. must be in the rom. what build are you using? i'm using 21891 lite.

Guest smoothcrooner
Yes I do.

Thanks.

MMB.

Hi Michelle,

You are star, iPlayer now works on PDhee lite ROMs. I've been looking Opera build v15828 for a while 'cause I only had build v15233.

Guest mobilefox

Loaded Omnia ROM Extra Lite base DXIF1 build 23540 last night.

working quite stable,did not notice any significant speed increase,all PDhee ROM's are quite fast.

Battery life seems same.

Exchange and other mail accessing are at same speed only advantage is threaded mails in 235XXX series.

Guest petikeke
Hi, I had the same problem. With this rom, you have to use the program (included by PDhee) :AudioGainControl.

In my case, I wanted to increase the alarm volume, for that, I made the next settings:

NotInCall

NotInCall_HandSet

Common Part

Speaker Volume

SPK LEFT = -1.5

SPK RIGHT = -1.5

Click Menu, then Save.

Hi!

I have something similar problem. :D I want to higher the headset's volume, but the AudioGainControl is a bit too difficult for me. I tried to enable srs wow and then play with it. The headset got louder but, the phone's ringing also and now the ringing sounds bad. :S I tried to change the headset and phone's presets separately but if i change one of them the other is changing with it and i just want to change the headset's volume. :S Can you tell me how to make louder just the headset in the audiocontrolgain or SRS wow? :D

Running 23540 Lite rom.

Overall a very, very good rom. A lot of the graphics inconsistencies are dealt with (e.g. making things more touch friendly even deep inside some menu's). Speed and stability are very good.

One major glitch: Auto-close (closing programs with the x button) does not work in this rom. I have to close running programs with task manager. This was never the case with the previous P_Dhee roms I used. Any solution to this?

Futhermore, XDA_uc indeed doesn't work so I had to install all my aplications manually.

Guest petikeke
whats the best rom for now im using i900 stock 8gb? hehehe

Man...why aren't you trying roms?! Everybody likes different things. Somebody likes M2d because it's one of the best UI on WM, some using SPB with lite roms. Phdee has awsome roms. Pick any of it...you won't regret it! :D For newbies i recommend m2d roms...easier to get used to it.