[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest ...angel...
ANGEL , i'm using now 23518 M2D and is better because the free memory is 50,99 and i'm so happy.... :)

and you what vers are your favourite?

(It's your foto in avatar?)

I'm also using that version.. ^^, my only problem is that when I connect my phone to activesync... I cannot connect my omnia to the internet using my computer's internet (LAN) connection...(I can do this with other ROMs)

(Yes it's my photo.. I'm a girl.. why?^^,)

Guest darkside80
I'm also using that version.. ^^, my only problem is that when I connect my phone to activesync... I cannot connect my omnia to the internet using my computer's internet (LAN) connection...(I can do this with other ROMs)

(Yes it's my photo.. I'm a girl.. why?^^,)

SETTINGD->CONNECTIONS->USB CONNECTIONS

Make sure ActiveSync is selected .

Welcome to Modaco. I have been using your ROM for the last 2 or 3 months. they are the absolute best. No one comes close.

I have your i900Omnia_WM653_28205_Lite_beta1 and when I heard that you would not make any more, I was ready to keep this one for ever or move up to Omnia II.

My personal preference is for Extra Light Roms. I like to install my own programs.

The touch sensitivity of your roms is what makes them better than anyone else.

Thanks again

Jeannette (USA)

Hi, Jeannette :)

Thanks.

your extralite rom (Test build 23620) which is XDA_UC supported dancing on first floor.

Guest bt_fans

Very Good rom. Thanks for sharing. You look young & smart.

I just want to report the HTC cal is not function. The google map is not installed properly. I have to reinstall a new version. The M2D TP_config is in Thai only, no English. I don't know how to use it.

However, your rom is the most smoothly one that I ever used before. Thanks again. Good job.

bt_fans from HK

Guest kanikamus

PDhee

congratulations

Can put the office 2010 beta? and I cant use the spb mobile shell 3.5, stop work, I have reset tree times

Edited by kanikamus

Guest codo2003

Hi PDhee

I burned my Omnia with your ROM and it looks OK, But the back side is getting very hot while configuring the device, WHY?

Can you help, or anybody in the board.

Thanks in advance....

Codo

Hello Master PDhee! I have a problem with wifi. At the wireless manager I can't start or stop wifi, and the location service setting is offline to!

Sorry the problem is solved!!! I was looking while the usb cabel was connected!

PDhee

congratulations

Can put the office 2010 beta? and I cant use the spb mobile shell 3.5, stop work, I have reset tree times

Yes please Mr PDhee can you provide office beta 2010 download link. I do like extra lite rom, that's what I use, then I install all my applications. I'm downloading it right now.

In my opinion for extralite rom you should remove all microsoft stuff, like messenger, market, IE, etc; but I would like to see Office and notes because I think we all have to use office and notes in the phone, else if you could provide the download link we will appreciate it

Thanks for keep creating such good roms

Yes please Mr PDhee can you provide office beta 2010 download link. I do like extra lite rom, that's what I use, then I install all my applications. I'm downloading it right now.

In my opinion for extralite rom you should remove all microsoft stuff, like messenger, market, IE, etc; but I would like to see Office and notes because I think we all have to use office and notes in the phone, else if you could provide the download link we will appreciate it

You can download office 2010 from Marketplace. Theres the latest version of windows live aswell.

Marketplace.cab- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=549

Edited by Sb.

You can download office 2010 from Marketplace. Theres the latest version of windows live aswell.

Marketplace.cab- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=549

Thanks SB I had done it already, it took me a while though. That's the only way to get office 2010, installing marketplace and download it direct to the phone

Cheers

Edited by cga

EXTRALITE ROM :: Build 23620.5.3 (LG Electronics)

Any way to get swype working with this rom without overlapping the buttons?

Sorry, but there is no way.Same goes for the Omnia Lite keyboard. Its the same with every Rom.

Guest vince1970

Dhee, I can't resist and installed your 23518+M2D and works very well. fast, stable, and responsive.

However, he is my observation:-

- I do notice in the initial sycn with outlook, it took longer than previous build

- initial setup after flashed, the phone itself gets abit hot

- M2D setting tab, wallpaper still not work

- weather on M2D home page still requires the weather update fix for it to locate Aust. Sometime, it connects to other country other than my location.

- opera not included in ROM and it is better as i can install opera to my SD card, given me more storage on my device

- can't see alot of difference with this ROM compared to v52 (23620+M2D) other than more storage as i notice there is less apps included in the ROM.

Cheers.

Thanks SB I had done it already, it took me a while though. That's the only way to get office 2010, installing marketplace and download it direct to the phone

Cheers

The only downside to marketplace is that it downloads it to the device memory not My Storage.

+1

I've Just tried EXTRALITE ROM :Build 23620.5.3 (LG Electronics) and M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5)

1- M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5) very fast but I prefer SPBshell which make it simple to go through the menus

M2D setting tab, wallpaper still not work

2- EXTRALITE ROM :: Build 23620.5.3 (LG Electronics) keyboard overlaps buttons when you want to type, besides I don't like WM UI which is very chubby

Samsung keyboard is fine for this ROM, there is not overlapping

I went back to the best for my needs which I have been using for a few days and I haven't notice any problem 21888 AKU5086 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 3821. I consider this ROM very good even though I would rather if it was clean without ms stuff, only Office 2010 and notes

Edited by cga

Guest g400g400

M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5)

this rom does the album tab and music tab works properly?

the fav quick link tab in the home screen of the m2d user changeble like sense 2.5?

thanks.

Dhee wassup. tnx for ur ExLite v. downloading now, will get back later. Just 1 suggestion my friend. It'd be very pleasant if u remove the startup and shutdown sound. its annoying mostly in public areas, library and at night when i get busy with my omnia and my gf wakes up with the sound. hope its not too mush to ask. god bless.

EDIT:: and by the way, it cud save some space aswell :)

Edited by Rebels

Dhee wassup. tnx for ur ExLite v. downloading now, will get back later. Just 1 suggestion my friend. It'd be very pleasant if u remove the startup and shutdown sound. its annoying mostly in public areas, library and at night when i get busy with my omnia and my gf wakes up with the sound. hope its not too mush to ask. god bless.

Hello Rebels:

Actually,all you need to do is to create two wav files which are empty ie PowerOn and PowerOff. Drop these files into phone Windows folder and there won't be any startup/poweroff sounds anymore. bestrgds, dave

I've Just tried EXTRALITE ROM :Build 23620.5.3 (LG Electronics) and M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5)

1- M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5) very fast but I prefer SPBshell which make it simple to go through the menus

M2D setting tab, wallpaper still not work

2- EXTRALITE ROM :: Build 23620.5.3 (LG Electronics) swype keyboard overlaps buttons when you want to type, besides I don't like WM UI which is very chubby

Samsung keyboard is fine for this ROM, there is not overlapping

I went back to the best for my needs which I have been using for a few days and I haven't notice any problem 21888 AKU5086 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 3821. I consider this ROM very good even though I would rather if it was clean without ms stuff, only Office 2010 and notes

Thanks cga :)

I updated build 21889.5.0.87 which old ui on first floor.

Many fixed, hope U like. B)

have fun !!

Just put the device sound down or put your finger over the top speaker at start-up. I love the sound just the animation is what I always change to windows 7.