[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest g3n3ral
Bug report:

PDhee_i900Omnia_21893.5.0.90_M2Dv2_beta1

The weather application on homescreen and the weather widgets are different (when i update the widget the one on the homscreen wont change i have to update it too)

The music player doesn't work properly (When I tap the Library button it closes itself after a couple of seconds)

There are some graphic glitches on M2D

The wallpaper option doesn't work on settings widget ( I don't thing thats a major problem cuz most of the M2D has this problem)

Still no improvements on touchscreen

any fix?

Guest subtractor

using mousepad button to record video worked for awhile on 235xx build but video prob seems to persist :(

Edited by subtractor

Guest mpayne
using mousepad button to record video worked for awhile on 235xx build but video prob seems to persist :(

Which problem do you mean? is it the encoding problem ?: can't read file after recording ?

does this happen in other builds too ?

Guest subtractor
Which problem do you mean? is it the encoding problem ?: can't read file after recording ?

does this happen in other builds too ?

yeah encoding prob. only in 235xx builds far as i know. Happens sporadically.

Guest corpisa
Just to mentione something on 21892

Tools/power option/ shutdown doesn´t work

usually those tools are just for soft resetting your phone, shutdown is not supposed to work, but I might be wrong. it´s the same for psShutXP program that a lot of chefs used to cooked.

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest corpisa
Bug report:

PDhee_i900Omnia_21893.5.0.90_M2Dv2_beta1

1.The weather application on homescreen and the weather widgets are different (when i update the widget the one on the homscreen wont change i have to update it too)

2.The music player doesn't work properly (When I tap the Library button it closes itself after a couple of seconds)

3.There are some graphic glitches on M2D

4.The wallpaper option doesn't work on settings widget ( I don't thing thats a major problem cuz most of the M2D has this problem)

5.Still no improvements on touchscreen

1. they are two different things, on home tab it will update weather depending on where you are (it uses some google location service) and on weather tab it will show the weather from the city you select manually so there is no bug in it.

2. check you have htc audio player install, I dont think it is as that's exactly what happens when is not. (check some pages back, i uploaded the .cab file) so if that is the case, there is no bug.

3. can´t tell, not using that version.

4. it does not work properly on any manila v2 out there, remember this is not design to be use on our omnias so some things don't work as they should. If you change your wallpaper from pictures and videos program it will change your home screen wallpaper in M2D, if you use the wallpaper option in settings tab it will restore your current theme wallpaper so it works on some instances. No bug there relate to build at least, its a M2D bug.

5. can´t tell ..... but if something is superior on pdhee´s build is touch screen.

saludos,

Edited by corpisa

Guest corpisa

M2Dv2:: Beta Test Rom::

Build 21893.5.0.90

893m201.jpg89302.jpg

chef,

you got me with this !!!!

action screen was the only reason I was installing M2D via cab. :( I thought I was staying with 21892 for a long time but I need to try this one out, looks very good, thanks a lot you really are a rom building machine, and a pretty good one !!!!

slds,

Guest corpisa

@dimera,

I have not tested on 6.1 and with this fix is supposed to work. good luck :(

You need to put those files on windows folder (using resco explorer or similar) and overwrite, soft reset and done.

slds,

FIX_6.1.zip

Guest wudangnic

Please! Can you do something for s2p to work? I try to use other's roms only because s2p is not working with your roms. But I had to come back to your 23540. I really love s2p and I want to use it with your rom. Please give a hand here?

Guest wudangnic
PDhee please! Can you do something for s2p to work? I try to use other's roms only because s2p is not working with your roms. But I had to come back to your 23540. I really love s2p and I want to use it with your rom. Please give a hand here?

Guest aleXander XC

I tested your i900Omnia_28217_M2D_beta1 rom. Works pretty good but I could not connect to wifi network. Actually I can connect but I cannot transmit data over the network. (Maybe also the connections does not work fine).

In anycase pretty good job indeed. I found also some difficulties in changing the keyboard. I had not time to try to solve it. Also the dictionary seems to slow down the typing. It would be useful a way to disable it if you do not have to write in english.

Now I ask you a question. What do you use to put all the icons/shortcuts on the home page of touchflo?

Still good job mate.. You're getting better rom after rom..

X

Guest corpisa

21893 is working great :(

1. GPRS connections work.

2. GPS (garmin mobile xt) works.

3. WIFI connection works.

4. M2D works very good, it´s always better when cooked in the build.

5.HTC audio manager is install and on my phone is working like always (is not the best player an uses some resources but integration with M2D is vital), library are updating ok.

6.Weather on home tab works like always but in my case needs patch to display correct city (see attachment), this is the case in all M2D roms I have tried, after correcting that it will work like it should.

7. Not any noticeable changes in wm default programs (taks, calendar) with this build but for those who wanted a cool start up animation, you have been pleased..

8. M2DC is not pre-installed, I believed this is a must for any rom using M2D but it can be installed on My Storage to save some space.

9. HTC Action Screen build in Operator Tab is just a great addition and the icons used are very cool too.

10. sleep bug problem not present, at least until now (4 hours of testing).

great job Chef, i really like this build!!

Some screen shots:

post-209926-1267492968_thumb.png

post-209926-1267492974_thumb.png

post-209926-1267492980_thumb.png

post-209926-1267492988_thumb.png

post-209926-1267492997_thumb.png

post-209926-1267493005_thumb.png

post-209926-1267493011_thumb.png

post-209926-1267493021_thumb.png

post-209926-1267493103_thumb.png

post-209926-1267493222_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest vince1970

9. HTC Action Screen build in Operator Tab is just a great addition and the icons used are very cool too.

Never mind, find out what you meant by HTC Action Screen. It is M2D_TodayPage.

Edited by vince1970

Guest Rebels

6.Weather on home tab works like always but in my case needs patch to display correct city (see attachment), this is the case in all M2D roms I have tried, after correcting that it will work like it should.

whrs the attachment dude??

Guest vince1970
whrs the attachment dude??

PDhee's ROM is pretty FAST.

Can't imagine how FASST this will be if Extendir is cooked in the ROM, in specific situations, it may significantly increases the performance of your phone

up to 12 times as fast and faster… i like that. :(

I hope there is also a way to improve the memory management :( .

Guest Rebels
PDhee's ROM is pretty FAST.

Can't imagine how FASST this will be if Extendir is cooked in the ROM, in specific situations, it may significantly increases the performance of your phone

up to 12 times as fast and faster… i like that. :(

I hope there is also a way to improve the memory management :( .

yes i read the same, hope our posts will catch dhee's attention :(

Guest corpisa
Never mind, find out what you meant by HTC Action Screen. It is M2D_TodayPage.

no, action screen is the second tab on m2d in this build and what it gives you is the ability to create a new contact, note, task, etc... to turn wifi or bluetooth right from that screen, to me thats extremely useful.

here you go rebels....

M2DC_v0.29.235.CAB

Please! Can you do something for s2p to work? I try to use other's roms only because s2p is not working with your roms. But I had to come back to your 23540. I really love s2p and I want to use it with your rom. Please give a hand here?

Which rom do you mean? s2p is working on 21893

Guest Rebels

Dear Dhee, i'm in so much love with ur 21893 m2d, no prob, no sleep bug, and good stability as i'm using it for 3 days. thanks for that. i was wondering if u spend a little time to read this article. take care.

Guest Rebels
no, action screen is the second tab on m2d in this build and what it gives you is the ability to create a new contact, note, task, etc... to turn wifi or bluetooth right from that screen, to me thats extremely useful.

here you go rebels....

Thanks bro but i still can't get my city name on home screen weather.

Guest corpisa
Thanks bro but i still can't get my city name on home screen weather.

M2DC is just for changing stuff on Manila (changing themes, enabling tabs, etc...)

Now with home tab weather, is it showing wrong city?

if so (this happen with all M2D versions I have ever tried but can be easily fix) just download attach file and install to main memory, update weather on weather tab and soft-reset. Your correct city location should be right this time.

it works for me every time, let me know if it helps you.

slds,

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab

Edited by corpisa