[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi PDhee,

Using your 21888 rom at present and it is excellent!

One suggestion about Showcase, this program is not needed as rom has HTC taskmanager and could save a little bit more space?

Will have to try 21889 now!

Absolutely, you can remove it from extra-lite ROM and if somebody wants it just get the cab and install it

the HTC task manager didn`t work with the little top taskbar. that`s why anyone in these days install that

Guest rendeiro2005

Hi P_Dhee :)

First of all, welcome to MoDaCo and hope you like being here as we all do :)

Some suggestions if i may:

- remove the alignment screen at first flash and configure to the best one;

- remove all themes except the one you prefer (we can download the theme we want here at MoDaCo) and save some space;

- In UL version i prefer a "very" clean rom, so, in this case i prefer this one without any of your programs except maybe, AudioGainControl, VoiceSpeedDial.

First impression of UL23620:

quick, smooth,

fantastic free program usage

post-422946-1263397805_thumb.png

even after install a great deal of programs!!!

post-422946-1263397815_thumb.pngpost-422946-1263397820_thumb.pngpost-422946-1263397825_thumb.pngpost-422946-1263397830_thumb.png

...like i said...FANTASTIC!!!!

that`s all for now :)

Guest ukharty

Hi,

I love your roms but I can't receive video messages I get a message saying this phone does not support this and sends me to a website.

I am currently using nicks flotanium and video messages come through ok.

I am on o2 uk any help would be greatful.

Edited by ukharty

Sorry, but there is no way.Same goes for the Omnia Lite keyboard. Its the same with every Rom.

Omnia keyboard is fine in this ROM

Also it works fine in rom 21888

Edited by cga

Hi P_Dhee :)

First of all, welcome to MoDaCo and hope you like being here as we all do :)

Some suggestions if i may:

- remove the alignment screen at first flash and configure to the best one;

- remove all themes except the one you prefer (we can download the theme we want here at MoDaCo) and save some space;

- In UL version i prefer a "very" clean rom, so, in this case i prefer this one without any of your programs except maybe, AudioGainControl, VoiceSpeedDial.

First impression of UL23620:

quick, smooth,

fantastic free program usage

post-422946-1263397805_thumb.png

even after install a great deal of programs!!!

post-422946-1263397815_thumb.pngpost-422946-1263397820_thumb.pngpost-422946-1263397825_thumb.pngpost-422946-1263397830_thumb.png

...like i said...FANTASTIC!!!!

that`s all for now :)

Please do not remove radio and TV from extra lite ROMs, you could use Rock and Republic black theme, the rest of them can be removed

Edited by cga

Omnia keyboard is fine in this ROM

Also swype works fine in rom 21888

The keyboards work good but you cant change the alignment or overlapping of bottom bar is what we were talking about.

The keyboards work good but you cant change the alignment or overlapping of bottom bar is what we were talking about.

There is not overlapping in 21888 and 21889.5.0.87 ROMs. I suppose there is overlapping in 23620 because the windows UI is much bigger than the rest of the ROMs

Edited by cga

Guest Talishte
you could use Rock and Republic black theme, the rest of them can be removed

I think its a wasted of chef's time to ask for such minor things, do we really need that extra memory when we are flashing every week, some else will come up and say that he does not like rock and republic so please take that one and leave another one and so on...

We should concentrate on reporting bugs to help chef on future releases besides flashing every week who has time to install so many programs that you wont even open during the day to get an extra 1mb removing programs that someone else wanting an extra little rom feels should be there anyway... very hard to please eveyone.... :)

just my opinion of course!!!

21889.5.0.87 working great here, nothing bad to report so far, excellent all around rom, thanks chef..

T.

PDhee 21889 is excellent.

I don't know what you are doing up there but I think it's even faster than 21888

For extra-Lite you could still remove:

Windows live, showcase,messenger and java icon

You can leave only one theme

I notice that running java doesn't do anything and I get a message

The service is only for samsung handset users

This content on this site may not work properly on other vendor's handset

Thanks a lot

Edited by cga

I think its a wasted of chef's time to ask for such minor things, do we really need that extra memory

............ very hard to please eveyone....

+1

i like the roms with all of the themes for example.

Welcome Mr.Dhee.

Guest corwest

Fantastic ROMs Dhee, I now use yours exclusively! The only thing that i can think of toimprove them is to remove the M2D Today Plugin from your M2D roms and give us theh option to install seperately if we want :)

Edited by corwest

Welcome Pdhee!

For current users of these ROMS, is there anyone with loads of messages in their inbox? How's the speed of reading, replying, scrolling through messages? :)

Hi Dhee,

I installed your 21889_ExtraLite_beta1 and until now is perfect..I just have a few questions:

1. Do I have to hard reset the phone after changing rom?

2. Is it normal that XD_UC just loads the cabs and I have to click where to install them one by one?

3. The calendar in spb is in thai..i changed the spb language but calendar didnt change to english...the same with windows calendar..(solved!)

Tks

Edited by odigon

Guest melburnian

Mr. Dhee...

Can I said, I absolutely love you ROMs. The response and speed is fantastic.

I was wondering with M2D Roms, are you going to include M2DC so we can configure M2D?

Guest vince1970
Mr. Dhee...

Can I said, I absolutely love you ROMs. The response and speed is fantastic.

I was wondering with M2D Roms, are you going to include M2DC so we can configure M2D?

will be better to have this excluded in the ROM since we can install this to the card. should minimise apps included in the ROM so there is more storage. most apps can be installed on the card.

Hi Dhee,

I installed your 21889_ExtraLite_beta1 and until now is perfect..I just have a few questions:

1. Do I have to hard reset the phone after changing rom?

2. Is it normal that XD_UC just loads the cabs and I have to click where to install them one by one?

3. The calendar in spb is in thai..i changed the spb language but calendar didnt change to english...the same with windows calendar..(solved!)

Tks

For SPBshell you need to change regional settings before you install it, else you get Thai language.

Remove SPB change RS if you haven't done it and install it again, it works

Guest vince1970

/

You can disable those sounds through sktools...fast and easy..

sktools-->tune up!-->other--> scroll down and change Power off/ppower on sound to no...

is there a registry we can change to disable the welcome sound. i must say it does annoy people around in some occasion.

I think its a wasted of chef's time to ask for such minor things, do we really need that extra memory when we are flashing every week, some else will come up and say that he does not like rock and republic so please take that one and leave another one and so on...

We should concentrate on reporting bugs to help chef on future releases besides flashing every week who has time to install so many programs that you wont even open during the day to get an extra 1mb removing programs that someone else wanting an extra little rom feels should be there anyway... very hard to please eveyone.... :)

just my opinion of course!!!

+1. Your right dude some people are asking for ridiculous things and its turning into a rom request thread instead of bug reporting.

With custom roms there is usually the need to adjust,customize or add extra things that you need. If you dont want too many apps cooked in then its best to download lite roms and add your own stuff and put up with the little things you dont.

I understand that theres certain things that we dont like but someone else does so its hard for him to remove too many things cos there will always be someone who didnt want that removed and vice versa. Your only option is to cook your own rom but then again for most of us thats not an option so we use what we get. :)

Cheers :)

+1. Your right dude some people are asking for ridiculous things and its turning into a rom request thread instead of bug reporting.

With custom roms there is usually the need to adjust,customize or add extra things that you need. If you dont want too many apps cooked in then its best to download lite roms and add your own stuff and put up with the little things you dont.

I understand that theres certain things that we dont like but someone else does so its hard for him to remove too many things cos there will always be someone who didnt want that removed and vice versa. Your only option is to cook your own rom but then again for most of us thats not an option so we use what we get. :)

Cheers :)

Agreed with u dude.... I've been using Mr. Dhee's i900Omnia_23518.5.5_Lite_beta1 ROM with Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 & Mobile Sense around 5 days without any problems, just running smooth since day 1 after flashing... Just the reply sms timing is a bit slow, but no big deal, overall is good....

Guest ...angel...
Welcome Pdhee!

For current users of these ROMS, is there anyone with loads of messages in their inbox? How's the speed of reading, replying, scrolling through messages? :)

I'm using the 23518 m2d. I don't have to wait for seconds when replying to messages unlike the previous ROMs I've tried.

Edited by ...angel...