[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

+1. Your right dude some people are asking for ridiculous things and its turning into a rom request thread instead of bug reporting.

With custom roms there is usually the need to adjust,customize or add extra things that you need. If you dont want too many apps cooked in then its best to download lite roms and add your own stuff and put up with the little things you dont.

I understand that theres certain things that we dont like but someone else does so its hard for him to remove too many things cos there will always be someone who didnt want that removed and vice versa. Your only option is to cook your own rom but then again for most of us thats not an option so we use what we get. :)

Cheers :)

+2, I agree

Dhee, may be off topic but is there a possibility that u'll make a lite rom with omnia lite app as default (calender, phonebook, call log, etc)?

Edited by Rebels

Hi All,

can someone translate this wonderful ROM: III) M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5) in to German.

Perhaps some of the german cookers are able to do this.

It´s really very fast and perfect ROM

I need the M2D interface in german.

thx

@odigon when you change the rom you already hard reset your phone. btw, I always hard reset 'again' after flashing the rom.

Yes but I mean is it necessary to hard reset after you 've changed rom? Because I didnt and everything works great!

For SPBshell you need to change regional settings before you install it, else you get Thai language.

Remove SPB change RS if you haven't done it and install it again, it works

Yes I figured that out..Thanks mate..

Guest luxubu_dang

Hi Mr PDhee, I'm using your M2D version and it seems to be a perfect room. However, I cannot log on to my wifi-network (although It confirmed that I had connected to the router successfully)at home as well as 3G network to update weather. After that, I'm trying to access into the Internet by IE but it said that "the connection has been ended. To change your connection settings, Tap Settings". The same problem with wifi connected. Can anyone please help me to fix this? Thanks you very much

Guest kanikamus
+1. Your right dude some people are asking for ridiculous things and its turning into a rom request thread instead of bug reporting.

With custom roms there is usually the need to adjust,customize or add extra things that you need. If you dont want too many apps cooked in then its best to download lite roms and add your own stuff and put up with the little things you dont.

I understand that theres certain things that we dont like but someone else does so its hard for him to remove too many things cos there will always be someone who didnt want that removed and vice versa. Your only option is to cook your own rom but then again for most of us thats not an option so we use what we get. :)

Cheers :)

I agree with SB, place all the programs you want into XD_uc and wait finish. Use currently 23620 extra lite and also the SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 Upgrading without any problem. So far I have no bug, Internet Explorer navegate well, rather than the version 21889, finally, I'm very satisfied with his work MR D

Thanks

Guest Michelle My Belle

Yes but I mean is it necessary to hard reset after you 've changed rom? Because I didnt and everything works great!

I hard reset after every flash - lot's of people start complaining about bugs - that aren't real bugs, only to find a hard reset cures the issue.

In your case, everything appears to be working okay so it's probably not worth it especially if you've added apps or config changes/sounds/background etc.

If however you start to experience odd behaviour and a soft reset doesn't fix the issue, then I'd think about a hard reset.

It's worth remembering to hard reset after every flash - this may be what susunt was trying to convey.

;-)

Enjoy Dhee's wonderful ROM's :-)

MMB.

Guest rendeiro2005

I think, or i was misunderstood or people can not read properly.

It seems to me that starting from the moment that someone cook a rom is, fortunately or unfortunately, liable to receive requests.

In my case is no application that i`ve made, and given that I speak of the rom UL, a repair because it is a rom UL but contain lots of programs that can be installed later.

like a big band in the early 80`s I`M SO SORRY... :)

Guest mikidream

Hello dheewatara - great having you here,

I was facing 2 problems with recent roms (wm 6.5 - 23620_M2D2 and 28014) I was wandering if anyone had them too?

1)I can't login to Facebook application I can't log with a password that I click it disappears every time I want to login.

2) this happened also with Fring Application. I can't access and login to it- again the password text box disappears evey time I want to login.

with wm6.1 roms it worked fine.

Thanks...

Guest Talishte
the HTC task manager didn`t work with the little top taskbar. that`s why anyone in these days install that

I think they are talking about 21888 lite version (it has old UI) which had (well... also 21889 lite) showcase and HTC task manager, so the request was to remove showcase since HTC task manager is working well.

I´m getting some misalignment on top bar using resco explorer and I believed showcase is causing it.... :) but I´m using GSFInder for a change since I've never used it before.

T.

Guest Solidus

This is the BOMB! FAST! sleek, touch is excellent...! it just works... and with GPS mod Driver, everything works! perfectly! has not seen any bugs yet!

my feelings for the Samsung omnia has been ignited again..

U RoCK!!! :)

Keep up the Good work!

Edited by Solidus

Guest Solidus
Hello dheewatara - great having you here,

I was facing 2 problems with recent roms (wm 6.5 - 23620_M2D2 and 28014) I was wandering if anyone had them too?

1)I can't login to Facebook application I can't log with a password that I click it disappears every time I want to login.

2) this happened also with Fring Application. I can't access and login to it- again the password text box disappears evey time I want to login.

with wm6.1 roms it worked fine.

Thanks...

Try using the standard windows keyboard instead of the samsung one, i have the same issue in Google maps

Hello Dhee,

I am using your really super 23518.5.5_Lite_beta1 ROM for some days, but this one is draining the battery much faster, than ROMs from other cookers (steff195....)

After 1 and a half day I must charge it again. Before it lasted 3-4 days. It is caused by excellent speed?

Guest bt_fans

The rom is great. after using 2 days, i found that the easy today launcher disappear. How to restart that launcher? The usage of program memory is quite high, it's about 69mb. Only 27mb available.

m2d tp_config and the HTC cal can't work properly.

the mail notification line (under the easy today launcher) is in black color, it is very difficult to see the content. How can I change the character into white in color?

in word 2010, i can't make a selection of the characters by my stylus. Is it a bug of word 2010?

the icon of keyboard selector is just a white box, is there any suitable icon for this function? Moreover, everytime I try to switch my keyboard to another, it take over 10 second to show the list. How can i make it faster to switch the keyboard?

Many thx!

Edited by bt_fans

the the bottom line is you do not have to, since everything -seems' to be working fine. :)

it is just a pre-caution to do another hard reset to make sure that the rom flash correctly and completely. In previous rom (other's) with another hard reset and without it makes a different, I don't know about Mr. Dhee's :)

21888.5.0.86 Lite Excellent ROM as always. Very fast. Nice Office Mobile 2010

Thanks for all screenshots and info about the ROM

Hello first thanks for Rom i like it but i have a problem please help me i installing PDhee_i900Omnia_23518_M2D_beta1.exe i cant use 3g call why please give me answer

thanks again beaitfull rom for!

Guest ducristi

Hi PDhee, 

I am using M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5) and it is great . 

I like all the apps, and they are all up to date , and that is just too nice. Thank you for such a nice job . 

I have a small problem : 

m2d tp_config  does not work . It does not come on the screen. I have tried to install new again , but I messed it up. 

What do I need to have it back on the screen?

Thank you. 

Yes I figured that out..Thanks mate..

Ive said this before, I can swear that most times if the rom runs great after flashing I will not hard reset as it has run great if not better sometimes than hard resetting after flashing. Once the sms reply was lightning fast after flashing and then after hard resetting it went back to its slow pace.

If I do notice lag or issues I will hard reset and sometimes twice in a row to really iron out the bugs! :)

Guest bruhaha

Hi guys! I need some help. I want to put the 21889 rom on my device. I want to flash my i900 on win 7..and to do so i want to use ExeCutor and Grand Prix combo. My problem is when I disassemble this rom i got only eboot+pda data , but not the Customer.csc . Is that normal? As far as i know those 3 things are needed in Grand prix to flash a device?Any idea on this issue?(note:I know vmware or xp mode is an option, but I had no problem with flashing natively on win 7 yet...and I'd like to stick to it)

Hi guys! I need some help. I want to put the 21889 rom on my device. I want to flash my i900 on win 7..and to do so i want to use ExeCutor and Grand Prix combo. My problem is when I disassemble this rom i got only eboot+pda data , but not the Customer.csc . Is that normal? As far as i know those 3 things are needed in Grand prix to flash a device?Any idea on this issue?(note:I know vmware or xp mode is an option, but I had no problem with flashing natively on win 7 yet...and I'd like to stick to it)

Some custom roms don't have 'Customer.csc'. its alright my friend, u can leave it blank.

And for the safety of ur omnia pls consider using xp/xp mode/vmware.

I'm using 21889, this rom is fantastic!!

My question...in start menu, there is some shortcut i don't need to displayed (eg:Media Albums,Calculator,Pictures Videos etc) how to delete this shortcut?

i browse to \windows\start menu\program but no shortcut i want to delete there, try to delete with SK shortcut manager and still no luck. It seems this shortcut is part of system file

Guest Jeanne8fr
I'm using 21889, this rom is fantastic!!

My question...in start menu, there is some shortcut i don't need to displayed (eg:Media Albums,Calculator,Pictures Videos etc) how to delete this shortcut?

i browse to \windows\start menu\program but no shortcut i want to delete there, try to delete with SK shortcut manager and still no luck. It seems this shortcut is part of system file

You can use Resco Explorer. You need to set the options to display system / hidden files. You can just move these icons into a folder so that they are still there should you look for one later.

J.

You can use Resco Explorer. You need to set the options to display system / hidden files. You can just move these icons into a folder so that they are still there should you look for one later.

J.

thank you...

I forgot to enable those options, this new rom make me too excited :)

using 21889, resco explorer not displayed properly, there is empty space in bottom, and resco top bar is overlap with Windows bar...try new beta version and have same problem

Edited by Leiz