Changing Phone Google Email

Guest triplezoney

Guest triplezoney

Hi all, is there an option to change the Google email address that you first put into the Pulse?

I have 3 Google emails but want to change the current one I've got on the phone!

Guest jonathonf

Yes.

You have to Clear Data for Google Apps in Settings, Applications. The phone will inform you there's a problem with the settings and you'll have to re-enter your Google account details. Obviously enter the one you want to change to.

I think this has been covered before.

Guest Minus616

Be warned tho!

I did this, and it may come up with an error when you try to put your details back in.

I had to do a factory reset of my phone to get it to work.

Guest triplezoney
Yes.

You have to Clear Data for Google Apps in Settings, Applications. The phone will inform you there's a problem with the settings and you'll have to re-enter your Google account details. Obviously enter the one you want to change to.

I think this has been covered before.

Will give it a try, I'll search next time, apologies :)

Be warned tho!

I did this, and it may come up with an error when you try to put your details back in.

I had to do a factory reset of my phone to get it to work.

Hmmm I hope that doesn't happen!

Guest Bendolfc

Havent tried it but what happens if you change the google account password, does it just ask for the password or give the option to change the user as well?

Guest Minus616
I cleared the data as in the first reply, which has worked. But now unable to establish a connection with the Google Servers!

Yep, same thing which happened to me.

You will need to factory reset your phone, only thing which got it back for me :)