Base ROM - Storm - CFO3

Guest Rob Storm

Guest The Eleven

Storm,

The group seems to love your ROMs. Nice job. I'm thinking about trying this base ROM, but have grown attached to my TellMe. My understanding is that if I add it afterwards it wont work, but if it's baked in it does. Any chance for a base ROM with TellMe? Thanks, 11

sorry to bug again about the lockscreen, but I'm having an issue. I changed to this lockscreen http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...theme-for-i900/ and the wallpaper is still the plain black background (never got around to changing it). I'm wondering if theres a way to set it up to have the background the same as the today screen like the standard lock screen.

Storm,

I'm really tempted to flash to this ROM right now, but before I do, do you have anything built in for fast application restoring like XDA_UC?

Hey Abqcub, good to see you here!

Thanks!

dimaj

Guest mr_bungalow

Mr Storm, this rom is the best. I think I might actually be done flashing (for now) because I have this set up exactly the way I want it. That and it seems new rom development has slowed to a crawl.

Thanks for a FAST, SMOOTH, and STABLE rom.

Quick question: how can I make the font bigger in email/text view?

Guest Rob Storm
Mr Storm, this rom is the best. I think I might actually be done flashing (for now) because I have this set up exactly the way I want it. That and it seems new rom development has slowed to a crawl.

Thanks for a FAST, SMOOTH, and STABLE rom.

Quick question: how can I make the font bigger in email/text view?

Start>Settings>System>Screen>Text Size.

:)

Patiently waiting for new leak to start cooking again!

Guest jcurley
Storm,

I'm really tempted to flash to this ROM right now, but before I do, do you have anything built in for fast application restoring like XDA_UC?

Hey Abqcub, good to see you here!

Thanks!

dimaj

I use Extendir, works better than the XDA UC. You can really pick how you want it to run.

• 1 month later...
Guest dgyahn
If you like having a dark theme, try out the Tacchan version, which includes different-colored highlighters (dark blue, etc.). You can match that with either Lisbian's or Nilse's taskbar/s for a better look.

Where do I find it?