Help WM 6.5

Guest etlavic

Guest etlavic

Hi.

I just bought my b7610 one week ago, i was really happy about it, but now i am with some problems.

I have 2 programs that are essential for my phone, minute beep and screen lock, but this doesnt work with the phone, it doesnt vibrate or beep as it supose to be, I think because are not updated for WM 6.5, does any one know something similar for mi mobile?? or is any way I can downgrade my phone so this ones work?? or is any way I can make my phone doesnt turn off the screen when i am in a call??

The other program that is giving me a error message is ae button plus, does any one have a problem with this program too???

I forgot to say that are from palmarysoft the software

I expect some one can help me with this.

Edited by etlavic

Guest etlavic
Are you sure the software you use is compatible with the device?

I think is compatible, but i think the main program is that the screen turn off when i am on a call, so the program cannt work right, when i have a kaiser I have a program to stop the screen of going off, it was kaiser tweak that has the option to disallow the sleep mode, but now i dont have any program that can do this, and I dont find the option to stop it.

So i was thinkin to downgrade, or see if someone knows a similiar program that can help me with this problem.

Thanks