Manila (sense 2.1/2.5) in test...

Guest *LeiTo*

Guest *LeiTo*

Thanks a lot justj. Don't know if i will try ;)

@laziepig= The location don't work, you need to add manually your city, then select your city on the clock of home tab.

Guest dennetdennet

How do u add my location?????????? it seems to hang everytime i try to add it

HOw du u open my window seting?????

Edited by dennetdennet

Guest Laziepig
Thanks a lot justj. Don't know if i will try ;)

@laziepig= The location don't work, you need to add manually your city, then select your city on the clock of home tab.

I did.. but the registry always change to 6 different cities (tokyo, paris, barcelona, etc) which is not what i added..

ASI|BN|BX000|BRUNEI :/

Guest leeston2379

Just stumbled across this,

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]

"IsWM6.5"=dword:1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]

"IsWM6.5"=dword:1

It improves compatibility with WM6.5, have tried it on my TG01 and no problems have appeared but i haven't had chance to test stability

To "Fix" weather use the attached cab, i found it on XDA but can't remember where.

To fix pictures unzip AlbumSearcher Signed.zip to your windows folder. Also found on XDA, still can't remember where.

Disable_Current_Location.cab

AlbumSearcher_Signed.zip

Edited by leeston2379

Guest serialkillazzs

is this sense 2.5 near 100% working yet, if not ill stick with spb mobile shell for time being

if anyone can bunch together cabs that are working ,and order of install, then i might retry it

Guest leeston2379
To fix pictures unzip AlbumSearcher Signed.zip to your windows folder. Also found on XDA, still can't remember where.

do i need to execute the file after copying?

No just leave it there, as far as i'm aware its just required by manilla.

After much crashing i have uninstalled sense 2.5, it made tomtom way to unstable and i need tomtom to work for my job.

Guest *LeiTo*
Only one way to find out ;)

Are you brave enough?

He is just in testing now on omnia2 (he send me a pm this afternoon) and apparantly that not work but i ask him if he has installed netFramework3.5 (required) and HTC Framework too. (waiting answer)

But prefere the sense 2.1 more stable and easy to install.

Soft reset after cab instal

also sometimes install failed or Sense don't run after "tap here to launch sense" . i made hard reset and install run with success.

So i can't promise that will work for all.

Edited by *LeiTo*

Guest Laziepig
He is just in testing now on omnia2 (he send me a pm this afternoon) and apparantly that not work but i ask him if he has installed netFramework3.5 (required) and HTC Framework too. (waiting answer)

But prefere the sense 2.1 more stable and easy to install.

Soft reset after cab instal

also sometimes install failed or Sense don't run after "tap here to launch sense" . i made hard reset and install run with success.

So i can't promise that will work for all.

any idea where i can get HTC Framework?

Guest tra33372

Does anyone know how to make "11. fi. YouTube 2.5.1915.1528.cab" from freeza works on TG01?

coz every time I open this program, I always get the error message (sorry for not giving you details for the error message because my TG01 is Japanese version).

Thanks

Has anyone else noticed after installing Manila 2.5 the TG01's battery last 2-3 times longer?

I used to charge my phone every day but now, maybe every other day if that.

Especially in standby mode for the whole weekend it only used up 10% of the battery.

It really makes no sense.

For All who installed Manilla 2.5

Dont soft reset if your device in landscape mode!!! x_X

it freezes on start up...it took me 1 hour of intensive screen taps yesterday to get him back to horizontal mode

I was 1 step from hard reset again =)

Guest hamido123

hey guys foget about the buggy 2.5.1922 beta version.....

just try this....manila 2.5.2011 ...its much faster and and the settings tap is fully workin....

you have to install first sdkcert.cab then audiomanager.cab and then oemmdiamaudiomgr.cab!!!

it runs much faster and the weather animations are more liquide

here got (68mb):

http://www.mediafire.com/?gmzyokn2qxo

just try this....manila 2.5.2011 ...its much faster and and the settings tap is fully workin....

you have to install first sdkcert.cab then audiomanager.cab and then oemmdiamaudiomgr.cab!!!

here got (68mb):

Does the music tab working too? is it working also in landscape mode?

please give us some details =)

Guest drums100

Tried the 2.5 version Hamido123 has linked. It does indeed work, thanks. Here are a few problems i've encountered though;

=can't seem to find the settings for SMS sounds, seems to have disappeared

=can't get music tab or photos tab to work

Apart from those it seems to be working well.

Guest alert_01

here got (68mb):

Hey dude, could you please upload to something more reliable? this is really amazing site, I am unable to download it for 3rd time. Thnx

Guest supersonix

I installed new version sense 2.5.2011 after old sense 2.1 on my TG01: Messaging, music, photo, ... works.

But touch contact on the contacts tab doesn't do anything!

I installed too Cookie_home_tabv1.5.4.cab.

Now, i have 4 (or more) sliding shortcuts on the home tab and more than 1 appointment...

See the post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483 for complete explanations.

I installed new version sense 2.5.2011 after old sense 2.1 on my TG01: Messaging, music, photo, ... works.

But touch contact on the contacts tab doesn't do anything!

I installed too Cookie_home_tabv1.5.4.cab.

Now, i have 4 (or more) sliding shortcuts on the home tab and more than 1 appointment...

See the post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483 for complete explanations.

Can you let us know,supersonic, how much memory (both system and program) left on your tg01 after you install booth the manila 2.1 and 2.5?

thx!!