T-mobile unlimited internet

Guest ACCP

Hi first post..

Just got my Pulse and so far I'm really impressed and loving it and MoDaCo :)

Anyway I've checked the wiki and see the internet boosters available but have also read about the £10 top up with unlimited internet and texts the following month. Is this on any specific PAYG plan. I seem to be on T-mobile's Mates rates but I cant find anything on my account relating to unlimited internet.

It does appear to be on specific plans (some people on the t-mobile forum have complained they're not getting it), but I'm on mates rates and I do get the £10 top up - unlimited internet. My plan is to top up by £10 for a couple of months and then use the balance (i don't phone/text much) to get the 6monthweb so I get 8 months for £20 :)

Guest Sengadog
It does appear to be on specific plans (some people on the t-mobile forum have complained they're not getting it), but I'm on mates rates and I do get the £10 top up - unlimited internet. My plan is to top up by £10 for a couple of months and then use the balance (i don't phone/text much) to get the 6monthweb so I get 8 months for £20 :)

As I don't need to top up my phone taht often I have opted for the 6monthweb option for £20, this worked out better for me as I do like to keep in touch via email etc.

Guest FrogPulse

I'm on mates rates but bought the phone with the mandatory £10 top up in December.

I've had no notifications or anything but I am sending texts and using a lot of internet at no additional cost to myself in January. :)

Guest RavemasterX

I think I managed to cock up my automatic free texts and internet by changing some of the settings when I signed up for the T-Mobile account manager website thingy. But when it became apparent that I wasn't getting free texts and internet I phoned up 150 and moaned, and they sorted it out for me for January, and corrected the settings so that I get it from now on.

So if it doesn't work- phone up and complain :) .

Edited by RavemasterX

Guest aivdesign

Im on pay as you go and I am getting unlimited texts and internet for a month from topping up £10. I was pretty surprised.... I didnt even think any contracts or deals could give such a good deal.