Voice search on Liquid

Guest Chieli

<br />Anyone know how to get Voice search working? And if this is possible for the Liquid?<br />

I just downloaded the app from the Market, removed the search widget from the desktop and re-added it. Works just fine for me. Could be it's not available in all regions though.

Edited by Uxian

Guest amdnikos
I just downloaded the app from the Market, removed the search widget from the desktop and re-added it. Works just fine for me. Could be it's not available in all regions though.

what version of voice search do u use?

for a strange reason it gives me an error message that says this app cannot been installed on this phone...

<br />what version of voice search do u use?<br />for a strange reason it gives me an error message that says this app cannot been installed on this phone...<br />

The version of Voice Search installed on my Liquid is 1.4.1 which is the current one on the UK Market. I'm using it currently with 1.008.00 but I've used it successfully with 1.002.05 stock firmware also

Guest amdnikos
The version of Voice Search installed on my Liquid is 1.4.1 which is the current one on the UK Market. I'm using it currently with 1.008.00 but I've used it successfully with 1.002.05 stock firmware also

ty i had backed up on my htc magic an older one propably thats the problem i ll try upgrade on the last version.

ninja update.i had 1.4.0 and as i already mentioned ti couldnt be installed i got 1.4.1 and its all fine!

Edited by amdnikos

ty i had backed up on my htc magic an older one propably thats the problem i ll try upgrade on the last version.

If it's one that was around with Cupcake, it probably wouldn't work even if you could install it. As I recall when the G1/Dream and Magic were upgraded to Donut the previous version of Voice Search would FC every time and it took a little while for Google to update it with 1.6-compatibility.