Show your TG01 today screen

Guest Lyrus

Does anybody have successfully installed a custom taskbar?

I used 'Misfortune' (XDA) when on WM6.1 with its fantastic (and famous) battery icon but the same taskbar doesn't function properly in WM6.5

I would really change the insipid original WM one, but I cant find anything working correctly.

Please, if you got something on your taskbar that is not pure white let me/us know!

cheers

Title of this topic changed. Hope this will be a nice thread to share our experiences with the many UI available for WM. Show your skins just for others fun as well as to let them learn how to make their TG01 nicer and smarter. So, be helpfull too.

Edited by Lyrus

Guest *LeiTo*

thanks for your answer.

Anyway I did search and I did find taskbars those links refers.

Unforunately those taskbars dont seem to work properly.

One is missing the connection icon, another displays half of another icon e none of them shows the battery icon. What's wrong with my TG01? (as I suppose that you posted working taskbars).

I am afraid that it's not so obvious that a taskbar for HTC phones works with ours Toshs.

It would be nice, as I intended with my first post, to share the experience with custom taskbars of people of this forum. So: " What your TG01 looks like? "

Guest *LeiTo*
thanks for your answer.

Anyway I did search and I did find taskbars those links refers.

Unforunately those taskbars dont seem to work properly.

One is missing the connection icon, another displays half of another icon e none of them shows the battery icon. What's wrong with my TG01? (as I suppose that you posted working taskbars).

I am afraid that it's not so obvious that a taskbar for HTC phones works with ours Toshs.

It would be nice, as I intended with my first post, to share the experience with custom taskbars of people of this forum. So: " What your TG01 looks like? "

The bug battery/time icon is a bug of WM6.5. For fix it you must edit you registry value:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBa r]

"LimitedClock"=dword:0 to 1

"ConsistentClockOrBattery"=dword:0 to 1

Soft reset for see changes.

For the others icons, have you install sdkcert 1st ? If not you can found it on the 1st link.

Hope that help.

So: " What your TG01 looks like?

For the moment :)

mini_100115085728534644.png

Edited by *LeiTo*

Hi all!

I've just few minutes to play on forum now, so I want to spend them first of all to say thanks to *LeiTo* (you really made my day!) and to ask if it's possible to edit the title of this topic (let's say "What your TG01 looks like" , as in the post above) to make people keep on posting their screenshots as well as tips & tricks to spice up our phones. (Or we need to start a new thread?)

I saw few topics on this so it would be nice to have one for our reference. This will help us to enjoy our TGs. It's not just a matter of fixing bugs and solving problems, no?

P.S.

I'll came back to show my WAD skin.

P.P.S.

Dont wait for a XDA TG01 forum. Yes, it will be welcome. But it's not xda-dev by itself to make great forum and you won't magically find there sensational things. It's people like you that create that.

Gorgeous theme Leito! I wonder how you skinned green (really) and red (again really) buttons. :)

Well, I am still arranging my today so this is the WAD theme I launch each time I am in car to be comfortable for the few things I need from my phone:

Home

(by default bluetooth and GpsGate ON)

post-572485-1263575650_thumb.png

4 buttons. Up-left, clockwise:

Application (just tomtom for now)

post-572485-1263576235_thumb.png

(instantaneous fix! :) thanks to GpsGate)

Contacting people

post-572485-1263576241_thumb.png

Adjusting backlight

post-572485-1263575820_thumb.png

Quit car skin (today or today+PowerOff)

post-572485-1263575827_thumb.png

Maybe not impressive but car-finger friendly a lot! :)

Still developing. Any suggestion?

Guest adzman808

hi guys,

sorry to sound thick...

but how are you making these gorgeous today screens?

do have something like SPB Shell installed or have you created these by indivually replacing various files (png etc) directky on the phone?

cheers

Adam

hi guys,

sorry to sound thick...

but how are you making these gorgeous today screens?

do have something like SPB Shell installed or have you created these by indivually replacing various files (png etc) directky on the phone?

cheers

Adam

LeiTo's is Sense (HTC) (He posted links to it)

Mine's Wisbar Advance Desktop.

Google for them and you'll be overwhelmed.

Sense on TG01 is still under testing (see thread: Manila (sense 2.1/2.5) in test...)

WAD is great. You can completly change your phone face.

...and the guys above are experts on WAD.

Guest *LeiTo*

Very nice Lyrus! just missing the weather for me :) but nice theme for car-finger friendly :)

So this thread change in "today screen" , why not, maybe edit your title of 1st post.

But i don't know if there will be a lot of people who like to show their today.

We will see.

Guest die_Leuchte

I am using MS 3.5.3 together with dci battery and memory (the 2 little coloured bars on the top indicate battery and memory available);  Showcase (fingerfriendly taskmanager); CareAce BluetoothIconNotifier (BT icon disappeared very often before); m6 Taskbar for WM6.5 (nice colourful taskbar). If you like it and need some advice how to get it like that I will help you.

post-566229-1263597776_thumb.jpg