Battery won't last

Guest adolfopacheco

Guest adolfopacheco

For me it is almost impossible to keep with the MCR 3.1, cause the battery is draining way too fast. It is now surviving the night, I will have to go back to the previous version. This is sad since I love 3.1, you can really feel how fast it is.

Is this normal? Is there a way to fix it?

For me it is almost impossible to keep with the MCR 3.1, cause the battery is draining way too fast. It is now surviving the night, I will have to go back to the previous version. This is sad since I love 3.1, you can really feel how fast it is.

Is there something running away in the background.

It's not normal.

Install Spare Parts from the market, and see if something is using a huge amount of partial wakelock (under battery history, top listbox to partial wakelock).

Leave it overnight, or for an hour or so disconnected from the charger. Then see if anything has that large a bar. For more info, click the bar.

Also, Did you do a wipe before install?

Guest Marcony0

mine lasts 3 days in with a fairly amount of calls / sms / n bit of browsing . but after 3 days its like totally dead

Guest commodoor
mine lasts 3 days in with a fairly amount of calls / sms / n bit of browsing . but after 3 days its like totally dead

Same here.

I listen mostly to music and read the news and the battery does it great. i must say to great :)

I think your problem is like what pulsar said, you maybe have apps running in the background eating your battery. when i go to sleep i kill everything and then go to sleep.

Guest chucky.egg

I could probably get 2 days of medium use out of mine.

I tend to be between 50% and 33% at the end of the day, but I do a lot of HSDPA surfing, games, and email.

Why do people keep their phones on overnight?

Mine is powered off and recharges while I sleep, I don't want it waking me up with some lame email from work

Battery lasts 1day, however I'm listening to shoutcast streams at least 2h every day through HSDPA + wifi always on, a lot of email browsing etc.. During night recharging or using flight mode (uses 4-5% Battery entire night).