Screen not responding

Guest Observit

Guest Observit

That my second post and I need a help.

I was uninstalling srs wow , then it went to reset and now screen is not responding to anithing.

Tried soft reset .Hard reset wont work.Is there any way to do a hard reset via usb.

Thank you.

Guest columbo
That my second post and I need a help.

I was uninstalling srs wow , then it went to reset and now screen is not responding to anithing.

Tried soft reset .Hard reset wont work.Is there any way to do a hard reset via usb.

Thank you.

It might be the device itself and not the screen that is unresponsive. I have a problem where after a soft reset, it sometimes goes really really slow and it appears as if the screen isn't responding. If I wait a few minutes (literally) the start menu finally appears, but it is really jerky and slow. It happens particularly when I try to reset while it is plugged in. I have no idea why it does this. I haven't got SRS WOW installed.

I just have to keep resetting it until it works normally. Sometimes I need to soft-reset it up to ten times. You could try the same.

I guess the way you could be sure whether its the screen or the device slowing down is to try altering the volume. The sign that it is the device is that the volume bubble will be slow to appear and will appear bit by bit.

Guest The Real Mc Coy

SRS Wow is not required anymore if your TG01 is under WM65. I always found that SRS WOW makes my TG01 very unstable.

If problem lasts : hard reset on boot (Volume Up and Camera during boot and follow follow instructions) but data on your phone (not the SD Card) will be lost.

If this hard reset does not solve the problem : your device has a hardware problem and you'll have to send it back for repair.

Edited by The Real Mc Coy

Guest Observit
SRS Wow is not required anymore if your TG01 is under WM65. I always found that SRS WOW makes my TG01 very unstable.

If problem lasts : hard reset on boot (Volume Up and Camera during boot and follow follow instructions) but data on your phone (not the SD Card) will be lost.

If this hard reset does not solve the problem : your device has a hardware problem and you'll have to send it back for repair.

Ok. After a lot of time and try's to reset I did it differently.I took the battery out and followed the instruction for

hard reset.So putting battery back went as reboot while I was holding volume up and camera buttons.It work well.

Thank you for your advices.