Bluetooth in the car

Guest markdotpeters5

Guest markdotpeters5

So, A2DP in my car works perfectly, but can't make or receive calls. It rings, I answer it, but the caller at the other end goes through the phone, even if I press the little 'bluetooth' button.

Anyone else having similar problems? Finding it odd because the same stereo head unit worked perfectly with my Milestone.

cheers

M

So, A2DP in my car works perfectly, but can't make or receive calls. It rings, I answer it, but the caller at the other end goes through the phone, even if I press the little 'bluetooth' button.

Anyone else having similar problems? Finding it odd because the same stereo head unit worked perfectly with my Milestone.

cheers

M

What bluetooth piece u using? mine is the motorola S9-HD. I havent tested it in the way u mentioned yet, but will try to give it a go later.

Guest markdotpeters5

Works fine on my Sony DR-BT22s (which btw, are easily the best BT headphones I've used), but doesn't do calls on my Wharfedale ICS171 stereo.

Music works fine though, odd :)

Guest Shuflie
What bluetooth piece u using? mine is the motorola S9-HD. I havent tested it in the way u mentioned yet, but will try to give it a go later.

I have an old Motorola S9 Headset which works flawlessly too, well once the play button is pressed on the headset to make the connection for music. Once this is done the music pauses for making and receiving calls and starts up where it left off after a call. Only thing missing is proper voice activated dialling from the headset, that's something that Microsoft really had working well with voice commander.

Guest Chris Jenx

The only issue I seem to have is that the Phone thinks the blue tooth audio is connected when its not, so when the car tries to pair it will sometimes take ages for BT audio to connect or I have to force it by going to the pairing settings under that pair and specifically tell it to disconnect audio and reconnect.

It just seems like the blue tooth audio state still thinks its connected when its not.. Its much improved over 1.5 ROMs but still an issue.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sofakingwhat

Does anyone else have a parrot car kit. I had my Nexus one working on Parrot CK3100 (firmware version 4.16) i have since upgraded to version 4.21 and cannot pair my device. Does anyone else have this issue?