Milestone charger need help

Guest niotio910

Guest niotio910

Hi,

I want to buy an AC-to-USB adapter + one more microUSB cable so that I can charge the Milestone at 2 places. I'm wondering if there is any problem with that in terms of electricity issues...?

Thanks!

Hi,

I want to buy an AC-to-USB adapter + one more microUSB cable so that I can charge the Milestone at 2 places. I'm wondering if there is any problem with that in terms of electricity issues...?

Thanks!

No problem, i use a iPhone charger + micro usb cable

Note that some cheap adapter may not be able to charge you milestone, the safest way to insure you can us it is verifying it's iPhone compatible.

Guest niotio910

Hi guys,

It doesn't work with normal AC-to-USB :) The screen is moving weirdly when you swipe it. I notice that the milestone's charger produces 5.1V output. If I remember correctly the normal USB only produces 5.0V out. Is it the problem?

Hi guys,

It doesn't work with normal AC-to-USB :) The screen is moving weirdly when you swipe it. I notice that the milestone's charger produces 5.1V output. If I remember correctly the normal USB only produces 5.0V out. Is it the problem?

5.1V is well within tolerance range, it's more likely that the adapter you tested doesn't stabilize/filter enough causing ripple in the output. you could try, if you have one lying around, to put a ferrite core usb on the usb cable

a ferrite core looks like

28A5131-0A2.jpg

(note that you will not be able to use that cable as datacable while you have the core attached)