No reaction anymore . . .

Guest bruoli

Hi folks,

I have installed the newest MoDaCo Custom Rom 3.1 on my Hero. Yesterday, I started wifi tether to get online. It worked very well for about five hours, but then . . . Hero crashed . . . it was switched off and since then I cannot do anything with the Hero . . . not even switch it on . . .

I tried to take off the battery, SIM card and SD card, but the problem is still present.

Could somebody tell me what to do to get my Hero alive again?

Thank you very much.

bruoli

Hi folks,

I have installed the newest MoDaCo Custom Rom 3.1 on my Hero. Yesterday, I started wifi tether to get online. It worked very well for about five hours, but then . . . Hero crashed . . . it was switched off and since then I cannot do anything with the Hero . . . not even switch it on . . .

I tried to take off the battery, SIM card and SD card, but the problem is still present.

Could somebody tell me what to do to get my Hero alive again?

Thank you very much.

bruoli

Can you get into.recovery (home+power) or fast boot (back+power)? Also try volume down+power and alternatively vol up+power.

Let us know how that goes.

Five hours on WiFi tether? Were you connected to a power source during that time, if not are you sure you're not simply out of battery?

:) forgot that one! Fair point actually. WiFi tether does draw on the battery immensely.

I were connected to the battery. That is my problem ;-)

The buttons do not work . . . none of them.

So its fixed now you've plugged it in, I take it... :)