It´s very important for the toshiba TG01

Guest keko1979

Guest keko1979

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=616206 vote here,only write Toshiba TG01 in the post.

If we win we will have new roms and software for the toshiba TG01,i think it´s very important for us because we will have support and the toshiba will be much better than now it is.

the Toshiba is similar to the HTC touch hd2 and we will have support in very very little time.

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Guest Lestat.me
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=616206 vote here,only write Toshiba TG01 in the post.

If we win we will have new roms and software for the toshiba TG01,i think it´s very important for us because we will have support and the toshiba will be much better than now it is.

the Toshiba is similar to the HTC touch hd2 and we will have support in very very little time.

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Just voted. TG01 needs some fixes :)

Guest xdalover
Just voted. TG01 needs some fixes :)

I've just read your post on Xda...., and I wonder if you have already updated to WM6.5 (I'm talking about the SD corrupted issue). I think that we all agree that this problem has been solved by TOSHIBA on WM6.5.

Edited by xdalover

Guest Lestat.me
I've just read your post on Xda...., and I wonder if you have already updated to WM6.5 (I'm talking about the SD corrupted issue). I think that we all agree that this problem has been solved by TOSHIBA on WM6.5.

Yes, I've updated it, but I've still the problem :)

Guest GabbaGabbaHey
An example:if we win we will have windows mobile 6.5.3 for toshiba TG01.
Given that Microsoft have recently demonstrated WM6.5.3 running on a TG01, how would an xda-developers forum for the TG01 influence that?!