[ROM/LEAK] Acer Liquid 2.000.03 AAP GEN2

Guest behnaam

Guest dawabz94
Anything else? I use english so it doesnt matter.

I'm french and live in france myself, but always configure english locale

but, would wait an EMEA version if I were U :)

it's up to you though :)

Guest TheNano
Does this rom have 5 home screens? In Htc pedias photo i can see 5 screens. But i have only 3. Can anybody help? Sorry bad english.

there is alternate home apps that do that , try home+

i don't understand a thing: when acer will release on the site these roms?

Hopefully never since they are test-roms. Wait until the stable roms are released instead. These are probably only leaked from the test-offices.

Since I know how Sony Ericsson is handeling their test-firmware I dont wanna install this leaked rom until somebody has checked it and made sure there is no debug-kernel and "spyware" in it that reports to the developers if applications fail or kernel is unstable a.s.o...

Edited by xfs

I'm getting "Error: Fastboot is failed..." when it tried to flash system.img. Now I can't boot it, however, I do get the battery icon when I plug it into my USB.

Is it toast? What to do? :)

*** EDIT: I can boot such that it recognizes is as a USB component (Acer HSUSB Device). Will try to flash 1.008 instead and see if that works..

*** EDIT2: Same problem when I try to flash 1.008. WTF?!

*** EDIT3: NOW I MANAGED TO FLASH IT! I tried using the acer tools supplied by Paul (the one called runme.exe) instead and now it worked! YAY!

Edited by frekw

Guest trispect
flashed the update, but for some reason I can't get back to into fast boot mode like I used to have it. Anyone experience this?

Not even with the instruction posted with ROM update?

Not even with the instruction posted with ROM update?

I flashed the new update, but I can't use the camera + power button to boot into fastboot to put superboot/recovery image on it..

apart from that the update works and is an improvement on the stock rom, despite loosing the 5 desktops. (i had the hk version)

Ok just checked (Paul's thread) fastboot doesn't work on this rom.

Edited by fenrer

I'm getting "Error: Fastboot is failed..." when it tried to flash system.img. Now I can't boot it, however, I do get the battery icon when I plug it into my USB.

Is it toast? What to do? :)

*** EDIT: I can boot such that it recognizes is as a USB component (Acer HSUSB Device). Will try to flash 1.008 instead and see if that works..

*** EDIT2: Same problem when I try to flash 1.008. WTF?!

*** EDIT3: NOW I MANAGED TO FLASH IT! I tried using the acer tools supplied by Paul (the one called runme.exe) instead and now it worked! YAY!

frekw

okay i did something stupid, i interrupted the update when it got into fastboot to put superboot on and now the thing won't boot up. and is cycling at the acer screen. How did you manage to get it to boot as a usb component when it failed? i hope my situation is the same as yours coz I feel like I've toasted my liquid.

Guest tomdotcom

I've made this comment before, but I feel the AAP roms are noticeably faster than the EMEA. This included 1.001.05-AAP-CSL!

Happy with the new responsiveness of the 2.000.03 ROM... (Rooted, all other IME's removed)

I flashed the new update, but I can't use the camera + power button to boot into fastboot to put superboot/recovery image on it..

apart from that the update works and is an improvement on the stock rom, despite loosing the 5 desktops. (i had the hk version)

Ok just checked (Paul's thread) fastboot doesn't work on this rom.

Try to use camera + power + back.

I think it may work.

Guest Lezziter

I've been using this ROM for a few days and today I noticed a potential problem..

When I plug in a handsfree and starts music the sound is coming from both the internal speaker and the headphones. If I remove the headphones, the volume from the speaker increases, so it knows that something has happened..

Is this just my Liquid or can someone else confirm?

• 1 year later...
Guest Arobase

And I thought Frenchs have to use French only, by law :)

Which law ????

French laws only say that any devices/computers sold in France must be provided with at least a french manual. They never said we have to use french language with any devices or computers, otherwise employees for multinational companies or foreigners workers would be in trouble... ^^ :rolleyes:

EDIT : Oops sorry, I missed the year of the last post... :blink:

Edited by Arobase

• 7 months later...