garmin mobile with internal gps point us in right direction

Guest serialkillazzs

Guest kevinpwhite
if anyone can post message there correct version greatly appreciated

I'm not quite clear on the question - but if you mean Garmin Mobile XT on the TG01 with built-in GPs, then I can confirm that is works very well. The Garmin app is able to identify the built-in GPS without the need for any 3rd party apps such as GPS Gate which is needed on many devices.

Simply go to Settings | System | External GPS and set GPS Programe Port to GPD9. Then go into Garmin Mobile XT Settings and set the GPS to Intermediate Driver and you should be away.

Regards,

Kevin

Edited by kevinpwhite

Guest serialkillazzs

got it ok

if someone would tell us the right id's the longer id

and that the sw.unl file was to be saved in notepad format and not just saved as all files like my n95, then i would not have been up last night till 2 o'clock in the mornin

Guest (InsertNameHere)

Intermediate Driver, thats the answer i have been looking for, Settings > Remote GPS > Intermediate Driver

But, here is a tip, when i selected intermediate driver, at first it didn't find a thing, so i started messing around, and chose different serial gps options on the menu, it found the satelites and switched back to the intermediate driver, so now it works perfectly.

Edited by (InsertNameHere)