Sending SMS has changed since downloading Dec update

Guest chris9181

Guest chris9181

Hi

This is a bit weird and I hope I can explain it correctly!

I only processed the December update last night and all seems ok with the following exception.

If I am now typing a text message with the screen in the landscape position I press 'send' but it doesn't send, it just takes me back to the thread screen where I have to press 'send' again (it then gets sent). If I type a message in portrait position so you can still see previous messages in tread, I only have to press 'send' once!

Anybody got any clues please

Guest le_lutin
Hi

This is a bit weird and I hope I can explain it correctly!

I only processed the December update last night and all seems ok with the following exception.

If I am now typing a text message with the screen in the landscape position I press 'send' but it doesn't send, it just takes me back to the thread screen where I have to press 'send' again (it then gets sent). If I type a message in portrait position so you can still see previous messages in tread, I only have to press 'send' once!

Anybody got any clues please

Same thing here!. 

I'm now using the Handcent application (just downloaded today) and with it, in landscape, you only have to press "send" once.

Guest chris9181
Same thing here!.

I'm now using the Handcent application (just downloaded today) and with it, in landscape, you only have to press "send" once.

Thanks. Is there not anywhere these things can be reported. Shouldn't they fix things like this if their updates have b*ggered things up?