Hero dropping calls

Guest StEf_

Hi everybody,

I'm facing a really annoying problem actually, my Hero randomly drop calls..

I mean I'm talking for a few seconds, even sometimes minutes, then it cuts..

and I have to call back, and then it's doing the same thing..

I tried to change radio (upgrade, downgrade), re-apply rom installation, without changes..

An idea anyone ?

Thanks for your help

I h ave this issue also, tried to flash it all reinstall radio difrent radios, happends with modaco 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 no idea why... but your the first one besides myself i have heard of that having this issue.. so must be somthing we have done wrong... been browsing for a solution but have not found any... if anyone know how to fix it.. it would be wonderfull

Guest mike enjoys android
I h ave this issue also, tried to flash it all reinstall radio difrent radios, happends with modaco 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 no idea why... but your the first one besides myself i have heard of that having this issue.. so must be somthing we have done wrong... been browsing for a solution but have not found any... if anyone know how to fix it.. it would be wonderfull

I don't have that issue since i'm using "proximity sensor".

This app is using the light sensor in your hero and "freeze" the display as long you keep the phone to your ear. Maybe it could be a solution - try it:

http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...ensor-xnxi.aspx

Cheers

I don't have that issue since i'm using "proximity sensor".

This app is using the light sensor in your hero and "freeze" the display as long you keep the phone to your ear. Maybe it could be a solution - try it:

http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...ensor-xnxi.aspx

Cheers

Actually using it..

Sometimes a "Force Close" occurs while in use...

Maybe my phone is faulty ?

Guest mike enjoys android
Actually using it..

Sometimes a "Force Close" occurs while in use...

Maybe my phone is faulty ?

Approximity Sensor does a force close on my hero too, but just since MCR 3.2 beta 3.

I guess there will be soon a new release form App. Sensor. I've seen in several posts, that unfortunetly this is not the solution for the most people... but for me it was...

Edited by mike enjoys android

mm this dont happends when the screen goes off, but maby after a few mnutes maby 5-6 even... hapends alot when I am driving and then I am using profile settings and screen always on... Can try the program you talked about but not shure it wil have any effect

I have considering that as a reason, but it dont seem to be loosing the signal when it happends, I think I need to do more checking on the swapping betwene 2g and 3g has anything to do with it.

Guest AndyCr15

Just in the past couple of days I've noticed this. It's happened twice, both times only maybe a minute into the phone call and both times I was in my car, connected to my BT handsfree kit.

Tbh, I don't make many calls, mainly text's, so I wont really be able to do any testing.

For you guys has it only been when you've been moving in the car?

Just in the past couple of days I've noticed this. It's happened twice, both times only maybe a minute into the phone call and both times I was in my car, connected to my BT handsfree kit.

Tbh, I don't make many calls, mainly text's, so I wont really be able to do any testing.

For you guys has it only been when you've been moving in the car?

No, sometimes even if I'm not moving in the room, just sitting at my desk, talking, and it cuts...