IBM Seer

Guest FOOOO

The Australian open seems to have a app to follow the turnament, ibm seer, i should be on market, free of charge, but i cant find it! Is it a 1,5 issue or is it because i live in sweden?

Can anyone try to find it on market?

If you find it and it works, can someone post a link to it!

Cheers

Guest Ibanez33

I just search "ibm seer" on the market and that app was the only thing that came up?

and thats using android 1.5 so its not like its a 1.6 only app..

I just search "ibm seer" on the market and that app was the only thing that came up?

and thats using android 1.5 so its not like its a 1.6 only app..

Im using MoDaCo 3,1, wounder if that can be the problem.. Or Sweden...

Guest MacCarron
Im using MoDaCo 3,1, wounder if that can be the problem.. Or Sweden...

I cant find it either...can anyone download it, back up the apk and upload it here? :)

Edited by MacCarron

It's not a 1.5 issue. I'm in UK and can see it on MCR3.1 (my network is T-Mobile).

Try MarketEnabler if it still works. (or I could get the apk for you)... But MarketEnabler should stop this in future :)

It's not a 1.5 issue. I'm in UK and can see it on MCR3.1 (my network is T-Mobile).

Try MarketEnabler if it still works. (or I could get the apk for you)... But MarketEnabler should stop this in future :)

Upping right now. Give me 2 mins

Tryed it yesterday, version 3, but no luck

Tryed again, with all the operators in the program, but no luck.

Edited by FOOOO

Guest keef319

They had this app at Wimbledon last year. Didn't get to try it as I didn't have an Android handset (was waiting for the Hero!)

Only useful if you're actually at the event though...

Thanks a lot pal, much appreciated! :)

No probs :)

What actually is it??? TBH I didn't even run it (!) I just installed and pulled the apk. Uninstalled it straight away, so never got a chance to look at it... I'm interested due to the mention of Wimbledon, although this is obviously for the Open in Oz right now.

Enjoy the app whatever it is :)

Guest keef319
No probs :)

What actually is it??? TBH I didn't even run it (!) I just installed and pulled the apk. Uninstalled it straight away, so never got a chance to look at it... I'm interested due to the mention of Wimbledon, although this is obviously for the Open in Oz right now.

Enjoy the app whatever it is :)

It's basically an Augmented Reality app that uses the camera and GPS (same as the other AR apps). Then as you point it around Wimbledon, or in this new one, Melbourne Park, you'll be able to see the latest scores of the court you're looking towards. Also things like sample menus, drinks prices, queue times etc, of a restaurant you point at.

Hence why this app would be no use for someone who isn't actually at the event...

It's basically an Augmented Reality app that uses the camera and GPS (same as the other AR apps). Then as you point it around Wimbledon, or in this new one, Melbourne Park, you'll be able to see the latest scores of the court you're looking towards. Also things like sample menus, drinks prices, queue times etc, of a restaurant you point at.

Hence why this app would be no use for someone who isn't actually at the event...

Thanks for the info. Sounds interesting for those who are there. Some of these augmented reality apps look quite good.