I did it... I bought one

Guest Jonnyw2k

Guest LadFromWales

The last mile, the most inefficient mile, the mile where deliveries are claimed to have been attempted while you've sat in a deckchair at your front door all day waiting :)

Guest LadFromWales

UTC Time Time At Departure Time At Arrival Speed Altitude Latitude Longitude

Jan 21 11:13 PM Jan 21 6:13 PM Jan 21 11:13 PM 52.8294 -1.3237

Jan 21 11:11 PM Jan 21 6:11 PM Jan 21 11:11 PM 146 kts 200 feet (0 km) 52.8313 -1.3144

That plane has landed! Wonder how long before DHL show it, and hopefully a delivery date! :)

Guest squirreleater
UTC Time Time At Departure Time At Arrival Speed Altitude Latitude Longitude

Jan 21 11:13 PM Jan 21 6:13 PM Jan 21 11:13 PM 52.8294 -1.3237

Jan 21 11:11 PM Jan 21 6:11 PM Jan 21 11:11 PM 146 kts 200 feet (0 km) 52.8313 -1.3144

That plane has landed! Wonder how long before DHL show it, and hopefully a delivery date! :)

Hey guys, It would seem all our phones are on the same flight, I have the same times as you.

Mine was ordered at least 24 hours earlier than both of yours though........... bet it arrrives last, probably not until sat, the one day I'm not at my office!

Guest LadFromWales

1/22/2010 12:05 am Transit through DHL facility East Midlands, United Kingdom

1/22/2010 12:19 am Clearance processing complete East Midlands, United Kingdom

I ordered at 20/01/10 00:17

Edited by LadFromWales

Guest squirreleater
:) cant u just go sit outside in ur car :)

I could, but the wife would be unbearable for ooooh, the rest of my life at least!

she moans about me forever 'playing with that phone' now with the hero, christ knows what I''ll be like with the N1 and all the chefs constantly playing giving us tweeks .

Guest squirreleater

Whoooo!

Status just changed to 'Transit through DHL facility' - Birmingham UK !

Yay, looking better for delivery today at work- hoo bloody ray.

Guest LadFromWales

squirreleater - Birmingham already? Care to post your airwaybill number? :)

and lol nasty Jonnyw2k

Yours took longer to process, Jonny, perhaps they were sticking a VAT invoice to the side or something? :)

Edited by LadFromWales

Guest Jonnyw2k

I am nice though :) I'm hoping it goes straight from east midlands to my hosue lol

quick edit: 1/22/2010 12:36 am Clearance processing complete East Midlands, United Kingdom

Edited by Jonnyw2k

Guest LadFromWales

Arrived at Delivery Facility in Liverpool - UK 07:43 Liverpool - UK

Hmmm, but there are depots in Flint and Gaerwen that are closer, the latter being less than two miles from here! Doesn't look like I'm getting mine today :)

Guest squirreleater

Last update was 4.19 processed at Dhl east midlands.

It does have a bit of a distance to go down south, hopefully it will get to a van today, but I'm not holding my breath at the moment.

Not sure how to find my airwaybill number? ( should of put east midland instead of birminham in my earlier post)

Guest squirreleater

Changed to being processed at London at about 9.40 am, hoping for a change soon but looking more like either a Saturday (that will fail as office is shut) or Monday morning.

Bugger.

Guest squirreleater
Just do a late one, or wait and then ring them and see if u can pick up from depo sat morning.

Any clue how to find my local depots number? I googled it but it isn't obviously available.