T-mobile pulse faulty!! :(

Guest gardnjos

Guest gardnjos

I bought my t-mobile pulse on the 27/12/09 but the touch screen didnt work, so i took it back and got another one... now there is more reasons wrong with it! When people ring me, i cant really hear them, its all fuzzled! and the camera cant take one pic without being blurred! :) I have rang t-mobile to see if i can get my money back, but they said only if it is returned in 7 days! I though it was a 30-day money back garentee? :) anyway they said i might be able to get it exchanged for a new one AGAIN! but i dont want another one, i just want my money back. since they dont sell the t-mobile pulse is discontinued now, and mines faulty could i get my money back? Thanks guys :)

Sales of Goods act gives you 6 month's to request a refund if the unit was faulty from purchace.

Take it back and quote the sales of goods act, you are entitled to a (maybe not full, but atleast partial) refund.

I bought my t-mobile pulse on the 27/12/09 but the touch screen didnt work, so i took it back and got another one... now there is more reasons wrong with it! When people ring me, i cant really hear them, its all fuzzled! and the camera cant take one pic without being blurred! :) I have rang t-mobile to see if i can get my money back, but they said only if it is returned in 7 days! I though it was a 30-day money back garentee? :) anyway they said i might be able to get it exchanged for a new one AGAIN! but i dont want another one, i just want my money back. since they dont sell the t-mobile pulse is discontinued now, and mines faulty could i get my money back? Thanks guys :)

The pulse is not discontinued, just so you know.

You have 6 months to get a repair/replacement. You can also ask for your money back, though they may only offer you a partial money back offer. I'd try for the replacement again, though you should know that the camera is crap anyway and that would not be seen as a fault because when held steady, the camera worked fine.

Guest gardnjos
The pulse is not discontinued, just so you know.

You have 6 months to get a repair/replacement. You can also ask for your money back, though they may only offer you a partial money back offer. I'd try for the replacement again, though you should know that the camera is crap anyway and that would not be seen as a fault because when held steady, the camera worked fine.

The pulse is discontinued! i spoke to there sales representative on online chat. Why isnt it then?

Guest gardnjos
Sales of Goods act gives you 6 month's to request a refund if the unit was faulty from purchace.

Take it back and quote the sales of goods act, you are entitled to a (maybe not full, but atleast partial) refund.

Thanks, but why only partial refund if it was faulty when i bought it? Also, the phone overall cost me £147.99. How much do you reckon i will get back? I mean its still within 30 days! :)

Guest John Hamelink
The pulse is discontinued! i spoke to there sales representative on online chat. Why isnt it then?

I bought one last saturday from the tmobile shop. It is not being discontinued.

You may get a full refund, I said partial cause they can also use the sales act and claim you have had 'some' benefit from it and only offer partial.

You ask for full though, you have every right to.

[edit]

No the pulse is not discontinued, they have some for sale over the phone and some in stores still, demand out reached supply so to prevent a mass of back orders they have pulled it from sale where stock ran out.

Edited by klutsh