HTC bravo and Sony Ericsson X10 to Launch in March

Guest squirreleater

Guest squirreleater

The HTC bravo and the Sony Ericsson X10 are to launch in the UK during March on T-Mobile.

Both handsets are being touted as heading for a March release on T-Mobile according to several sites.

The Bravo is basically a Nexus one with an optical joystick instead of the trackball and has physical buttons rather than the Nexus ones soft keys. It will also pack the HTC Sense UI that we all know (and love), it should also come with Android 2.1.

Best of all, it is rumoured to be free on a £35 a month contract.

The Sony Ericsson X10 is also rumoured to be officially available during March, again on T-Mobile ( hopefully on a similar contract for free)

This powerhouse of a phone could well become the highest specified Android phone available, running the same 1gh Snapdragon Cpu but with an 8mp camera and 4" screen.

se-xperia-x10.jpg

( With thanks to Android release and htcsource )

Guest Nitro Fan
Woo, contract goes up for renewal on Feb 24th :) I'm already with T-Mobile

Me too but I have some concerns about the X10 like it has a customised version of Android so buyers may have problems with over air updates to Android will be a bit like the days of operator butchered Symbian devices

• 1 month later...
Guest gavken
Me too but I have some concerns about the X10 like it has a customised version of Android so buyers may have problems with over air updates to Android will be a bit like the days of operator butchered Symbian devices

I have concerns about the X10's ruggedness. The HTC Desire looks like its going to be huge and a real breakout device.

Gavin

Guest masterpfa
The HTC bravo and the Sony Ericsson X10 are to launch in the UK during March on T-Mobile.

Both handsets are being touted as heading for a March release on T-Mobile according to several sites.

The Bravo is basically a Nexus one with an optical joystick instead of the trackball and has physical buttons rather than the Nexus ones soft keys. It will also pack the HTC Sense UI that we all know (and love), it should also come with Android 2.1.

Best of all, it is rumoured to be free on a £35 a month contract.

The Sony Ericsson X10 is also rumoured to be officially available during March, again on T-Mobile ( hopefully on a similar contract for free)

This powerhouse of a phone could well become the highest specified Android phone available, running the same 1gh Snapdragon Cpu but with an 8mp camera and 4" screen.

se-xperia-x10.jpg

( With thanks to Android release and htcsource )

The future is looking good

OK when will Sony update the X10 to 2.1, that processor is going to waste with Android 1.5(1.6?)

Guest squirreleater
The future is looking good

OK when will Sony update the X10 to 2.1, that processor is going to waste with Android 1.5(1.6?)

The talk is they will release it and quite quickly update it to 2.1.

Personally I think they will take quite a bit of time updating, same issue as the HTC Hero and it's sense UI slowing down the updates.

Guest Nitro Fan

Personally I think they will take quite a bit of time updating, same issue as the HTC Hero and it's sense UI slowing down the updates.

I have a problem actuary believing anything Sony Ericsson tell their clients nowadays, Their ability to develop software that works efficiently is seemingly non existent any longer.

Guest masterpfa

It seems if any manufacturer who puts their own customisation on a phone this leads to problems updating when Google release a new version of Android, I can imagine Sony were trying their best to get the phone to do half the things it had included it their video only to have to start again with 2.1.

I'll take a rain check, when it's released, then I will consider it

• 1 month later...
Guest patrick thomson
Woo, contract goes up for renewal on Feb 24th ;) I'm already with T-Mobile

good to read that

what type of this contract is

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.