N1 - can´t change the Voicemailnumber?

Guest Joost39

Guest Joost39

I´ve played around with my new toy N1 - and like it so far..... :)

But I use a 3 simcard and when trying to edit the Voicemailnumber I get a fault and can´t save the number.... Yeah I know - I can make a speeddialicon on the homescreen...

Anyone with the same issue and a workaround?

It seems to me like it won´t or can´t access the simcard, can´t save contacts on the 3 sim either.

I´ve tried it with my wifes TELIA simcard and it works fine without doing nothing?

Guest SatanR1

Maybe it doesn't like your sim card?

Try putting the SIM into another phone ..... save your voicemail number, then put it back into the N1. Not a fix I know, but it will still work :)

Guest Joost39
Maybe it doesn't like your sim card?

Try putting the SIM into another phone ..... save your voicemail number, then put it back into the N1. Not a fix I know, but it will still work B)

Yeah :) I did that thx - but despite that and the fact that I´ve got a brand new (exchanged yesterday) 3 simcard N1 just won´t let me set up the voicemail - could it be because it is a UTMS simcard?

I can see the voicemailnumber through the download app. Contact2Sim Pro - but I can´t edit og write to simcard.

Gave up and use a speeddialicon on the Homescreen and send HTC a mail.

Guest TheNano
Yeah :) I did that thx - but despite that and the fact that I´ve got a brand new (exchanged yesterday) 3 simcard N1 just won´t let me set up the voicemail - could it be because it is a UTMS simcard?

I can see the voicemailnumber through the download app. Contact2Sim Pro - but I can´t edit og write to simcard.

Gave up and use a speeddialicon on the Homescreen and send HTC a mail.

same problem on Magic and Hero , so it has to do with 3G sim and Android, I recall that N900 was'nt released in time in Sweden just because it couldn't handle #s sim at all!