Simulate trackball press on acer Liquid

Guest dawabz94

Guest dawabz94

Hi all,

I spent quite some time on Crystallight game and lost my profiles while flashing ROMs (thank you all for this forum and precious information I found here) !

I searched the web and found out that Crystallight offers profile restoration from their website but to do that,

I must go to profile and ... keep trackball long-pressed - which I obviously can't do on the Liquid :)

So was wondering if some program exist to map for example the "trackball/select" input to camera key for example

Some programs (aldico premium or dolphin remap vol/up and vol/down to scroll or turn pages) so I imagine this can be software done

Would be glad to anyone having information about this

I tried to search google and this forum but I did not used the right words or I'm the only one needing this ... nothing found :)

Thank you all !

Edited by dawabz94

Guest lucian785
Hi all,

I spent quite some time on Crystallight game and lost my profiles while flashing ROMs (thank you all for this forum and precious information I found here) !

I searched the web and found out that Crystallight offers profile restoration from their website but to do that,

I must go to profile and ... keep trackball long-pressed - which I obviously can't do on the Liquid :)

So was wondering if some program exist to map for example the "trackball/select" input to camera key for example

Some programs (aldico premium or dolphin remap vol/up and vol/down to scroll or turn pages) so I imagine this can be software done

Would be glad to anyone having information about this

I tried to search google and this forum but I did not used the right words or I'm the only one needing this ... nothing found :)

Thank you all !

t

Try pressing enter on the virtual keyboard (long press menu button will pop-up the keyboard) hope it helps!

Guest dawabz94
t

Try pressing enter on the virtual keyboard (long press menu button will pop-up the keyboard) hope it helps!

hi, thanks a lot for the suggestion, just tried but it looks the menu long-press won't bring up the keyboard :)

no solution found yet :)

thank you for suggestion !

Guest lucian785
hi, thanks a lot for the suggestion, just tried but it looks the menu long-press won't bring up the keyboard :)

no solution found yet :)

thank you for suggestion !

Did you press this?

post-144663-1264103293_thumb.jpg

Edited by lucian785

Guest dawabz94
Did you press this?

Yyyees sir :)

it brings up the keyboard in any other apps

but looks when under crystallight, it does not work ... unfortunatelly :)

nice shot !

thank you confirmation!

Guest lucian785
Yyyees sir :)

it brings up the keyboard in any other apps

but looks when under crystallight, it does not work ... unfortunatelly :)

nice shot !

thank you confirmation!

sorry man! buy a nexus :)

Guest dawabz94
sorry man! buy a nexus :)

damn !

if I have to move to nexus, think I'll wait for nexus two which add physical keyboard :)

Edited by dawabz94