Need help on swtiching micro sd card

Guest chuanfatt

Guest chuanfatt

Sorry guys i am new to android and need some help.

I just got a gsm Hero a week ago, i have rooted to MCR 3.1 core with stock sd card set without any partition (not sure how the partition like for stock sd card).

Now i get myself a class 6 sd card and i want to switch it. I want to partition it to ext3 and fat.

What is the step do i need to do to switch it correctly with partition and without affecting all the apps ?

If i dun mind start from beginning, can i partition the new sd card first, then copy all fat files from old card and then i reinstall the MCR 3.1 core ? Is this the correct way to start all over without any error ?

Another question, if i need chinese support, i just need to install it after install MCR 3.1 core?

If i dun mind start from beginning, can i partition the new sd card first, then copy all fat files from old card and then i reinstall the MCR 3.1 core ? Is this the correct way to start all over without any error ?

no need to reinstall mcr. just put the card in, boot into recovery, partition, reboot normally. that's all.

Sorry guys i am new to android and need some help.

I just got a gsm Hero a week ago, i have rooted to MCR 3.1 core with stock sd card set without any partition (not sure how the partition like for stock sd card).

Now i get myself a class 6 sd card and i want to switch it. I want to partition it to ext3 and fat.

I had/have the same problem. This is the help I got.

Recovery 13-Dec-2009 RA-hero-v1.5.2 jmanley69