Any Chance to fix the Colour Problem on Wm6.5?

Guest unikboy

Guest unikboy

Hi Guys,

after flashing several WinMo 6.5 versions, I recognized that the b7610 has a problem with displaying the colours correctly (especially obvious in photos and videos where it needs perfect Colour Transition). This actually seems to be a known Problem, but will there be a solution for it without flashing a complete new rom? Something like a bugfix? I finally found a 6.5 combo which is fine with me and i don't wanna miss those features!

best regards from Germany

nik

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crossfire89
Hi Guys,

after flashing several WinMo 6.5 versions, I recognized that the b7610 has a problem with displaying the colours correctly (especially obvious in photos and videos where it needs perfect Colour Transition). This actually seems to be a known Problem, but will there be a solution for it without flashing a complete new rom? Something like a bugfix? I finally found a 6.5 combo which is fine with me and i don't wanna miss those features!

best regards from Germany

nik

Do you have found a solution for this problem?

Guest b7610_fan

I contacted Samsung Belgium, they said they don't know about this issue. And I had to reply with the version of my rom.

So please contact also your samsung center & report the issue.

Guest Ninja_Gundam

That problem is on my B7620 also.. but.. it pop out just few days ago out of nowhere.. :| and don't go away with just a soft-reset ;) I only remember to have uninstalled some programs... but im clueless... it was ok before :|

Chooo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Ninja_Gundam

Can someone with this problem try the android port and see if the problem remain? Im curious to find out if it is a problem with os or what... Thx

Chooo