Really weird issue

Guest crashinginyourcranium

I just flashed Lioryte's Basic Rom, and it works wonderfully, but I run SPB mobile shell on top of it and for some reason I can't change the theme color, it's stuck on blue. When I go in to change the theme all that happens is the windows loading logo comes up for a second and then disappears. I was running MS when I still had 6.1 and the default theme was black and I liked it.

Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Also, skyfire has no widget? just that..dumb little blue and white box.

I just flashed Lioryte's Basic Rom, and it works wonderfully, but I run SPB mobile shell on top of it and for some reason I can't change the theme color, it's stuck on blue. When I go in to change the theme all that happens is the windows loading logo comes up for a second and then disappears. I was running MS when I still had 6.1 and the default theme was black and I liked it.

what worked for me was change the color on the today screen settings

what worked for me was change the color on the today screen settings

thanks, yea I thought about that but I can't find that setting anywhere within this Rom.

Guest lioryte

I'm not using SPB so I don't know about this issue. The color settings on the today screen are old wm 6.1 and will break the 6.5 themes and so they are not present in any WM 6.5 ROMs. I would try posting this issue at my base ROM thread I know a lot of people are using SPB and so there will be a better chance for an answer. No need to open a new thread. :) All issues regarding my ROM should be posted in the original thread IMO

Edited by lioryte

I run the same setup- just download his m.carroll black theme installer and select it in Settings->Home (or Today)->Theme.

Does the trick

that did do the trick! thank you!

sorry for not posting in the Rom thread, I thought it more of a general 6.5 issue, my bad.

Try copying these into the Windows folder and it should force a black background for MS

post-576057-1264428430_thumb.png

post-576057-1264428453_thumb.png

Edited by NilsE

Guest toberino

I've actually noticed this issue on several 6.5 roms. M. carroll works but still does not make the soft key bar completely black like the task bar.

Nate