Registry Tweaker [Updated 28.02.2009]

Guest chotuvohra_inus

GUys I installed .Net Framework on my mobile and this started working. The only big bug that i came through adfter using this file was that if i switch on the Low memory settings option i an never able to switch it off. Also all my icons on the main menu have the same opera browser icon now. How do i get my old icons back. I can see the icons properly in all other places but they all look the same in he main menu. Can some one help me please

Guest Delvius
GUys I installed .Net Framework on my mobile and this started working. The only big bug that i came through adfter using this file was that if i switch on the Low memory settings option i an never able to switch it off. Also all my icons on the main menu have the same opera browser icon now. How do i get my old icons back. I can see the icons properly in all other places but they all look the same in he main menu. Can some one help me please

The first question - not again. The second one, huh? No idea. The tweaker does not affect any value which could have the slightest bit to do with shortcut, icons or anything else. You have to look for a solution somewhere else.

Guest jktorrent

Hi Delvius,

Can we suggest to put some desciption of some of the setting (for example: Low Memory Settings Tweak) on your 1st post.

so that it can help to explain how/what is the setting is for and what it will achieved.

just a suggestion please consider ..

Thanks .. and Happy Chinese New Year everybody .. have fun and enjoy the holidays ..

Guest Ohalalyeah
There is a problem: why is impossible to switch off Low Memory Settings Tweak? How can I restor the original registry settings? In other words, what does Low Memory Settings Tweak do to our registers?

Thanks (mayebe someone can answer to this post..)

I pressed the "skull" icon in order to clear the excluse list of image folder locations, but it shows error and the problem was closed.

Hi Delvius,

Can you let me know how to restore the original registry settings? or please help me fix the above error? I tried uninstalling the program and reinstall it but no help. I pressed the (-) button in the exclude list after selecting the folders in order to let image viewer problem open those folders, but the WM image viewer program still cannot reconize those folders.

Help!

Guest Ohalalyeah
The first question - not again. The second one, huh? No idea. The tweaker does not affect any value which could have the slightest bit to do with shortcut, icons or anything else. You have to look for a solution somewhere else.

Hi Delvius,

You said not again for his first question, do you mean you have a new release of this program? Can you upload?

Thanks

Guest Delvius
I pressed the "skull" icon in order to clear the excluse list of image folder locations, but it shows error and the problem was closed.

Hi Delvius,

Can you let me know how to restore the original registry settings? or please help me fix the above error? I tried uninstalling the program and reinstall it but no help. I pressed the (-) button in the exclude list after selecting the folders in order to let image viewer problem open those folders, but the WM image viewer program still cannot reconize those folders.

Help!

1. It does not touch the WM image viewer in any way, it just adds some registry entrys for the SAMSUNG photo browser.

About the error:

Rom, WM Version and Fimware Version would be nice to know.

Guest johnchan

Love your app! As you said, its great for us guys who are trying new ROMs (like from Secany) without having to manually go into a Regedit program to do it all.

As a suggestion, maybe you can add the reg tweak that disables that annoying "SMS sent" every time you send an SMS? :-)

Guest Errantsun
It is (more or less) strictly I8000/B7610 only and if you do not replace the screen with a blackboard it will be a touchscreen.

Btw, I just got an idea for removing camera sounds. Working on it soon.

Hi there folks, again I ask for help in looking for a registry tweaker for a all of us who have a Smartphone and not a PPC.

It seems that every tweaker that I have found is for PPC's and not a Smartphone like the BlackJack 2 which is what I have.

Thanks

Guest Ohalalyeah
1. It does not touch the WM image viewer in any way, it just adds some registry entrys for the SAMSUNG photo browser.

About the error:

Rom, WM Version and Fimware Version would be nice to know.

Dear Delvius,

Thanks for your reply. So how can I remove those registry entries of those exclude list I have added?

My WM version is 5.2.21883 (21883.5.0.73), FW version: PDA - I8000HZHIL2, CSC - I8000HTGYIL2, PHONE - I8000XXIK3

Please help, thanks!

Edited by Ohalalyeah

Guest Ohalalyeah
Dear Delvius,

Thanks for your reply. So how can I remove those registry entries of those exclude list I have added?

My WM version is 5.2.21883 (21883.5.0.73), FW version: PDA - I8000HZHIL2, CSC - I8000HTGYIL2, PHONE - I8000XXIK3

Please help, thanks!

Hello Delvius,

Please see the attached screenshot for the error. I am still unable to clear the exclude list!

post-251930-1266721842_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ohalalyeah

Guest Ohalalyeah
Hello Delvius,

Please see the attached screenshot for the error. I am still unable to clear the exclude list!

Solution here:

Photo Album: exclude unwanted folders

Open any registry editor, go to HKLM/Software/TecAce/PhotoAlbum/ExcludeFolders

Add a new string value for every folder you want to exclude, you must give them the name of 000, 001, 002,... etc

As string data you must add the folder address, you must separate folder with the symbol \

Example: If you want to exclude Program files folder, you have to make a new string value like "001" and you have to add \My storage\Program files

Notice that you have to clean the thumbnails that Photo Album creates! You can use the clean option of SKTools

Guest Matthias1977

Exclude Folder Tweak works perfect.

Alternative to clean option of SKTools you can use File Explorer:

go to \Application Data\PhotoAlbum.Data\

in this folder delete all files (for example "photoalbum_dump.00a7670.ta")

Next time you start Photo Album application it does a new scan for images on your device.

Guest Ohalalyeah
Exclude Folder Tweak works perfect.

Alternative to clean option of SKTools you can use File Explorer:

go to \Application Data\PhotoAlbum.Data\

in this folder delete all files (for example "photoalbum_dump.00a7670.ta")

Next time you start Photo Album application it does a new scan for images on your device.

My post at #65 is the ultimate solution.

Guest Delvius
Hello Delvius,

Should be fixed now. New Version uploaded. I wish I could do more than just bugfixes. I think I will not be able to do much in the next 4 weeks, pisses me off.

But I would like someone to sum up a list what I should add next so I can continue implanting tweaks when I have time again.

Thanks in advance :(

Guest mudy20012001

Dear Delvius,

I have a frustating problem with my phone(B7610), please see if you can get a work around for that..i would be very thankful to you..

The problem is

case1: when i just booted my device..after my device is sucessfully booted and the first call happens to be a short call(1-2 rings on callers end)..the number is not registered in call log..it says unknown number...but if it is a proper call it takes 3-4 sec my phone wakes up but yes the call log contains the number now..

case2:If my device is locked..and if there is a short call(as above)..again the number is lost and what i get is unknown number..but if it is a proper call again my phone takes 3-4 sec to wake up and let me know about the call..

Any help is appreciated..

Thanks

Edited by mudy20012001

Guest FerdiBorbon

hi great app, very useful and easy to use, one question though the S3 clocks at 1000mhz, does that really work?? im running it at 1000mhz, dont see and performance difference, only quicker battery drainage :(

Guest Delvius
hi great app, very useful and easy to use, one question though the S3 clocks at 1000mhz, does that really work?? im running it at 1000mhz, dont see and performance difference, only quicker battery drainage :(

Once and for all: I am not fixing bugs. In short I am to stuipid to do so, ask rom cookers. All I can do is implanting registry tweaks or do some stuff like deleting or whatever, everything everyone can do but just automaticated.

About S3Clock, the part here is just to set the value, you have to run S3Clock to overclock your phone. And it works! If you do not see any improvement clock it down to 400Mhz then you will see that it gets slower (<-works). Or overclock it and bench a vid in Core Player or simply run FPSECE (About 10 fps from 800 -> 1000).

Guest Uss_Defiant
Hello Delvius. I have send you a Pn on handy-faq

Hello Delvius, great work man, I'm loving this. One feature requesthough if you would be so kind... could you add a MPLL changer into your app as well? For some reason the APLL works, but sets the MPLL to 133 mhz, which i'm not really sure why.

Also, another feature request... could you set up something which run's S3Clock and FPU enabler automatically when windows starts?

Thanks a bunch, keep up the great work