lock screem omnia 2 for b7610

Guest mementomori

Guest mementomori
I've tried it and works really well, it's a pity it's not compatible with the lock button (long press to unlock).

really? did you just install the cab? i tried it but nothing happend. you can probably use ae button plus to deal with that.

Guest StarDog

that's right, installed sskin_yellowman.cab, then disabled auto lock and finally went to s'skin settings and configured the behavior. That was it.

Nonetheless, i went back to the wm 6.5 default lock screen because of the lock button... maybe a i'll try with aebutton as you suggested.

Edited by StarDog

Guest mementomori
that's right, installed sskin_yellowman.cab, then disabled auto lock and finally went to s'skin settings and configured the behavior. That was it.

Nonetheless, i went back to the wm 6.5 default lock screen because of the lock button... maybe a i'll try with aebutton as you suggested.

hmm nothing..installed on device..6.5 rom..cf 3.5 . Did you use the locker exe in the theme folder?

Guest StarDog

yes, i installed to the device's memory. I didn't use locker.exe, just went and executed s'skin settings (icon - shortcut) that was installed along (don't remember if it got installed under system settings or if i moved in there afterwoods) and as i said it runs without anything else...

I'm also on wm6.5.

Guest roisagi
yes, i installed to the device's memory. I didn't use locker.exe, just went and executed s'skin settings (icon - shortcut) that was installed along (don't remember if it got installed under system settings or if i moved in there afterwoods) and as i said it runs without anything else...

I'm also on wm6.5.

ae button cannot handle the lock button