Notification Volume

Guest whogotdafunk

Guest whogotdafunk

Apologies if this is somehting most people know but I'm stumped. I maqnaged somehow to find a setting screen where you could change the volume of notifications to match what ever setting your ring volume was on or you could have the notification volume set at an always low volume. It was 2 of the slider bars which you moved to control this and the usual tick box.

After much searching I cant find that screen again. I've gone through the settings screen and nothing. Can anybody help me with finding it?

Hi :) find, Volume Control on the Market, this will help you managing ALL the volumes (media, rings, alarm etc..) with a simple icon on your desktop. Choose the one with the green and red equalizer icon ('cauz there are two "Volume Controle" apps on market)

Tell us.

Guest whogotdafunk
Hi :) find, Volume Control on the Market, this will help you managing ALL the volumes (media, rings, alarm etc..) with a simple icon on your desktop. Choose the one with the green and red equalizer icon ('cauz there are two "Volume Controle" apps on market)

Tell us.

Sweet, just got and its the ideal app. Ta very much.