Packed some OmniaII original apps for ultralite ROM users

Guest NewForce

Guest NewForce

I had posted updated and new app pack on top3 floor. Please check it out if you need them.

02/03/2010 update - I had repack Titanium and rename it to "Titanium OmniaII for Lite ROM"

From the new name, you can tell it uses Titanium 480x800 cpr file instead of Samsung own SPlugin cpr file.

As my usual usage liking, It has music linked to Media Player, Clock to TClock, text to SMS-MMS and favorites to Internet Explorer.

Installed this, will fixed some Lite ROM TClock/Alarm not working, Music opening old WMP, favorites not working as Opera not included.

Samsung Smart Memo - packed with files from secany JA5 rom. Thanks secany!

PlumSIP Pro version 6.1.0012 for Chinese input

JBlend Java at 3rd floor has been removed as forum already have a copy of it.

Edited by NewForce

Samsung Smart Memo - packed with files from secany JA5 rom. Thanks secany!

New Force,

I've tried Smart Memo but it's a nogo... It installed but I got a message: "The file SmartMemo cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persistis, try reinstalling or restoring this file"

My current device ROM specs:

Omnia II I8000L

PDA: I8000NXXJA1

CSC: I8000LZTMIJ1

Phone: I8000LUIIJ1

ROM: WM 6.5.5 i8000_23518 Lite ROM (Eng) - Thanks to great kscan

If you help us it would be great. I really use (still) the free note taking apps... :\

Guest NewForce
New Force,

I've tried Smart Memo but it's a nogo... It installed but I got a message: "The file SmartMemo cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persistis, try reinstalling or restoring this file"

My current device ROM specs:

Omnia II I8000L

PDA: I8000NXXJA1

CSC: I8000LZTMIJ1

Phone: I8000LUIIJ1

ROM: WM 6.5.5 i8000_23518 Lite ROM (Eng) - Thanks to great kscan

If you help us it would be great. I really use (still) the free note taking apps... :\

Strange... I have no problem install and using it on master Khuanchai WM 6.5 Classic i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version).

Anyone else having the same problem like bro c3p9?

Strange... I have no problem install and using it on master Khuanchai WM 6.5 Classic i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version).

Anyone else having the same problem like bro c3p9?

New force,

I have the rom_dump.bin from my original rom. Do you think you can extract SmarMemo from there? I don't know how to do it...

Guest NewForce
New force,

I have the rom_dump.bin from my original rom. Do you think you can extract SmarMemo from there? I don't know how to do it...

Yes I can extract apps from rom_dump.bin using master pako777 EXEcutor_2.7 tool. The problem was, the file was too large in 300~400MB size.

If you upload it to Mediafire in split zip file, it gonna take much of your time to do it and the sameway go for me.

Do you try out the SmartMemo from bro tanchan23 "Cabs Repository, Tweaks, Samsung and WinMo Applications" thread

which is having an older version that pack from older ROM than JA5?