TouchFlo3d 2.0

i don't really have the time to go through the thread and apply patches and troubleshoot. I wouuld be very great full if someone can just upload a cab that has all the fixes mentioned in this thread.

@dzynio

can you please upload a cab for your TF3D

i don't really have the time to go through the thread and apply patches and troubleshoot. I wouuld be very great full if someone can just upload a cab that has all the fixes mentioned in this thread.

@dzynio

can you please upload a cab for your TF3D

hmm i dont know why u got this problems... im using this profile TouchFLO v2.0 - No Compression - All Tabs. and everything works. here u got my TF3D with all my files TF3D

i installed this in this steps:

1. OpenGLESv1.cab

2. TF3D_2.0.cab

3. TF3DUpdater.exe

4. Conflipper_North_America_Weather_V5.cab

5. TransparentSlider.cab (its making tabs bar transparent)

6. nobottomcurtain.cab (transparent bottom bar)

7. MyWallpaper2.cab (this is the wallpaper which is on the screen above )

8. dzynioSlider.cab (slider icons-above)

and for me everything its allright :D

hmm i dont know why u got this problems... im using this profile TouchFLO v2.0 - No Compression - All Tabs. and everything works. here u got my TF3D with all my files TF3D

i installed this in this steps:

1. OpenGLESv1.cab

2. TF3D_2.0.cab

3. TF3DUpdater.exe

4. Conflipper_North_America_Weather_V5.cab

5. TransparentSlider.cab (its making tabs bar transparent)

6. nobottomcurtain.cab (transparent bottom bar)

7. MyWallpaper2.cab (this is the wallpaper which is on the screen above )

8. dzynioSlider.cab (slider icons-above)

and for me everything its allright :D

followed your steps and no go, weather app freezes and restarts touchflo, music tab is always stuck on searching and sometimes throws a ad_manager.exe error. Photo don't work just loads the camera.

followed your steps and no go, weather app freezes and restarts touchflo, music tab is always stuck on searching and sometimes throws a ad_manager.exe error. Photo don't work just loads the camera.

my weather was freezing too but it fix itself, i dont know why and how :D music tab stuck on searching because it didnt work but i never seen 'ad_manager.exe' error. TO get photo work uu have to change your destination folder in registry wher u keep your photos HKLM>SOFTWARE>HTC>HTC ALBUM?>FAVORITES FOLDER>for example \Storage Card\DCIM\100SSCAM

Guest sioppao

i didnt bother fixing the music tab, i just hid the tab itself. everything else is doing really good.

for weather - after installing Conflipper_North_America_Weather_V5.cab, just go through the normal process of adding a city in the weather tab, update and go.

Since everybody is posting their screenshot, I will join in too.. :D

Simple, elegant and not too flashy.

post-584433-1266766554_thumb.pngpost-584433-1266766591_thumb.png

bluhound can u share your clock?;D i was looking for this one but i found only with black font :lol: or maybe someone just tell me which file i have to edit to get white font in the clock instead of black one? :D thank u

Edited by dzynio

Guest bluhound

I forgot where I downloaded the crystal clock from but I still have the file with me. Here it is.

MobileMatt_CrystalClockWhite_1_.cab

@dzynio: What task manager are you using (top right icon)? I am currently using HTC's Task Manager. Seems to solve the auto close apps problem but the app is slightly buggy. Might want to try out another task manager.

now it seems i can't eve remove it. It removed but says all all components where removed yet TF is still my default and still runs, i dunno what i'm doing wrong here. Back i go to gchris theme.

Hopefully i don't have to hard reset.

Edited by jebise

Guest bluhound
im using this one TaskManagerX2, it's extractet from xperia x2, works great:) i think this is topic of this tm http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...9/task-manager/

Oh, that one. Strange, I tried it before but it failed to work which I reported in post #19 of that topic. It was on IJ5 firmware though.

Anyway, will try out with JA5 firmware.

Guest sioppao
now it seems i can't eve remove it. It removed but says all all components where removed yet TF is still my default and still runs, i dunno what i'm doing wrong here. Back i go to gchris theme.

i uninstalled mine many times using SKtools without any issues.

i found another bug. for some reason, when i click on the clock itself it crashes manila. i think its a conflict with hdwalls cos it only happened after i installed it

Guest bluhound
i uninstalled mine many times using SKtools without any issues.

i found another bug. for some reason, when i click on the clock itself it crashes manila. i think its a conflict with hdwalls cos it only happened after i installed it

That's odd. Mine is working fine with HDWall. It shows 2 menus:-

1. Clock with different time zones, and

2. Alarm clock.

i dont have any issue with clock too, working good :D bluhound about that task manager, i think i was using it when i got IL5 and JA1 and JA5 and works without problem, r u using wm6.5.3/5 or just 6.5? im using 6.5 and everything is OK :D

strange... i was uninstalling TF with default windows remove programs, it takes long time (10min?)but when finished i needed to do soft reset and TF was uninstalled successfully, try with the Sktools like sioppao:)

Edited by dzynio

Guest sioppao

2. Alarm clock.

Yeah it is, I reinstalled it without any issues. Installed a number of different items and then it starts to show the symptoms.

I'm using KSTAN's 6.5.3

Guest sioppao

2. Alarm clock.

perhaps the reason its happening to me is because i have installed ssmaho to remap the programs within manila, like the browser and youtube. ill try again without this. perhaps i will reflash.

i really dont wanna give up on this today screen, unless there is already a 2.5 ROM :(

EDIT: I think the culprit was either of the slider mods, after i installed the nobottomcurtain and transparent slider, the clock wont work anymore.

EDIT2: it was the transparent slider.

Edited by sioppao