TouchFlo3d 2.0

Guest onderduiker

Wow, this is nice !

Everything works very well.

The only thing I would like is opera 10 beta 3 for the internet button on the today screen.

Can this be done in the register somewhere ?

Guest JohnJayJrV
anyway to disable the landscape thingy?

everytime is squishes after accidental rotation, gotta restart TF3D or restart phone. so annoying.

Try HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\EnableLandscape=false. it should be at true, so just change it to false. I haven't tried it, but I am having the same issue, so we'll see if that fixes it.

jv

Guest sioppao

the calendar using the latest Sonblack ROM isn't showing next appointments, even when i click on the day itself. it shows that there's something in that day but doesn't show it.

i had no issues with other ROMs.

any help?

Guest speedfrog

music tab doesnt work on any of touchflo versions, i have tried 1.3,2.0,2.1,2,5. music tab doesnt work on any of these. but in RFD`s hd2 rom the music tab works.

Guest bluhound
has anyone tried 2.1 with the new driver .26?

Works better but limited functions in messaging (tapping sms message does not open message window). Contacts still crash.

Overall performance is sluggish, even with FPU Enabler and overclocked to 950Mhz.

To me, I would still prefer the older TouchFLO3D 2.0 as there is bug with the weather on homescreen.

The sun and moon logo does not change according to the appropriate time. I just realised that it was showing a logo of a sun with clouds (cloudy) at 9pm at night.....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wiggy6230

Hi all,

Installed this to my I8000 as per the guide at Post 86 with the following aditions after,

Installed:

1. TF3D_1.3_Album_and_Music_Tab_Fix

2. tom33systemsetting

3. tom33SamsungFinish

4. dyznioSlider3

5. Opera Mobile 9.5

Tweeked the following reg entries:

To remove the Chinese characters on right button:

\HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila

HomeRSKPath ( Program path )

HomeRSKText ( Name)

Then the same entries for the left button to set it to Settings(Samsung).

To set favorite album on Photos and Videos run a program like SKTools Auto Clean. Then edit:

HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCAlbum\favorite_folder

Mine is set to \Storage Card\My Stuff\Pics

You might have to enter the location of your pics a few time and Auto clean a few times but once its set you should be able to see your pics in Photos and Videos.

Other tweeks:

Using HDWalls for Background on all pages.

post-440402-1270055137_thumb.pngpost-440402-1270055145_thumb.pngpost-440402-1270055157_thumb.png

post-440402-1270055170_thumb.pngpost-440402-1270055190_thumb.pngpost-440402-1270055204_thumb.png

post-440402-1270055215_thumb.pngpost-440402-1270055225_thumb.pngpost-440402-1270055237_thumb.png

post-440402-1270055255_thumb.pngpost-440402-1270055265_thumb.pngpost-440402-1270055280_thumb.png

All CREDIT goes to the DEVELOPERS, I just search for what I need.

Wiggy

Edited by wiggy6230

Guest wiggy6230

Hi,

One question referance my post above,

Is there any other way to add backgrounds? as Im not to fond of the HDWalls.

Cheers,

Thanks in advance.

Wiggy

Guest akusokuzan
Noob question: Works for Stock WM 6.1 ROM? :P

Best regards :(

It should work.. don't see why it wouldn't because it's just a cab file...

Guest dgmorland
I just realised that it was showing a logo of a sun with clouds (cloudy) at 9pm at night.....

@bluhound: That's not a bug - you must have configured your location as the Arctic circle :P It's sunny 24 hours a day there in summer

Guest thegunners
Since everybody is posting their screenshot, I will join in too.. :P

Simple, elegant and not too flashy.

post-584433-1266766554_thumb.pngpost-584433-1266766591_thumb.png

could you please share di wallpaper cab file and also the taskbar cab if you don't mind ! thx

Guest maklic

Hi Wiggy6230,

Can you share the cabs that you have used for your step 2 & 3.

Step 2. tom33systemsetting

Step 3. tom33SamsungFinish

Many Thanks!

Guest Richard2204

Hi All,

I am currently downloading the files from post #86, I love the look of the screenshots that have been posted . Can this theme just be installed on a stock WM6.5 rom ? I have only had my Omnia II for 1 week and I haven't been brave enough to start flashing the rom yet !! I am currently using GChris titanium skin, would I need to uninstall this 1st.

Many Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Richard

Guest wiggy6230
Hi All,

I am currently downloading the files from post #86, I love the look of the screenshots that have been posted . Can this theme just be installed on a stock WM6.5 rom ? I have only had my Omnia II for 1 week and I haven't been brave enough to start flashing the rom yet !! I am currently using GChris titanium skin, would I need to uninstall this 1st.

Many Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Richard

Hi

I dont think theres any problem with you running a stock ROM with this UI, the only thing that might be a problem is low memory.

Hope this helps.

Wiggy6230

Edited by wiggy6230