Is my APP TO SD working?

Guest cs853

Hello, I am using the MoDaCo and parted the sd according the "how-to-manually-partition-your-sd-card-for-android-apps2sd"

Now my sofeware don't work without sd card, but still the internal memory of my phone gone fast when I install sofeware.

I installed 10~20 sofeware these two days and my phone memory down from 148 to 125. Thus I wonder if my A2SD is really working or not

Some fact that I don't know if it is related of not, for your reference:

When I chk my folders by Astro, the "/system/sd" is empty and the "/system" has many folers and files in it

When I use "busybox df -h" in adb shell it shows

* /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 700M 37M 663M 4% /system/sd

Thanks for your help

Hello, I am using the MoDaCo and parted the sd according the "how-to-manually-partition-your-sd-card-for-android-apps2sd"

Now my sofeware don't work without sd card, but still the internal memory of my phone gone fast when I install sofeware.

I installed 10~20 sofeware these two days and my phone memory down from 148 to 125. Thus I wonder if my A2SD is really working or not

Some fact that I don't know if it is related of not, for your reference:

When I chk my folders by Astro, the "/system/sd" is empty and the "/system" has many folers and files in it

When I use "busybox df -h" in adb shell it shows

* /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 700M 37M 663M 4% /system/sd

Thanks for your help

And after I unstalled some apps, the phone memory increase from 125 to 128. So... is my A2SD not working?