Dutch rom available? Or other WM65 official rom.

Guest sretlow

Guest sretlow

I am using a the original rom (Vodafone branded Dutch). I want to go to the official Samsung Dutch rom for the B7610. Is this rom available? If so, where? Is there another ROM available for a Dutch B7610 WM6.5? I've flashed now the lite rom from Gabby2000 but this one is not working fine for me. I still get a difficult Vodafone connection I don't want. It seems I can't erase this connection. I can add a KPN connection and with Opera it works fine. But when other programs use the internet connection it always tries to connecct through Vodafone. Also I cant use the mms option anymore.

Hopefully there will be a official Dutch Rom available. Otherwise a good Samsung English roms.

Guest b7610_fan

gabbies rom isn't a 'light' rom. he just deleted some apps. and he left all references open to the deleted files.

so the secanies rom are at the moment only the good roms. they are multilanguage, so yes they are dutch.

Guest EduardS

Official Windows Mobile 6.5 for dutch Vodafone Samsung B7610 is available from today.

Until today i got the known error messages when trying to update. Today I got a message from New PC Studio that a update was available. I have New PC Studio version 1.4.0 IK1 running on Windows XP SP3.

Accu Weather is now available, widget for downloading new widgets, Marketplace and several new widgets. Photo problem seems to be resolved also because i took a photo and it looked te same as before.

I'm very satisfied with WM 6.5 sofar.

Software ROM versions now on my phone:

PDA: B7610NBUIK3

CSC: B7610NVDFIK3

TELEFOON: B7610BUIK1

Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional

CE OS 5.2.21868 (Build 21868.5.0.69)

Guest Martinspire
Official Windows Mobile 6.5 for dutch Vodafone Samsung B7610 is available from today.

Until today i got the known error messages when trying to update. Today I got a message from New PC Studio that a update was available. I have New PC Studio version 1.4.0 IK1 running on Windows XP SP3.

Accu Weather is now available, widget for downloading new widgets, Marketplace and several new widgets. Photo problem seems to be resolved also because i took a photo and it looked te same as before.

I'm very satisfied with WM 6.5 sofar.

Software ROM versions now on my phone:

PDA: B7610NBUIK3

CSC: B7610NVDFIK3

TELEFOON: B7610BUIK1

Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional

CE OS 5.2.21868 (Build 21868.5.0.69)

Can you dump that version? Just upload it to a decent file-upload site and let us know. I've tried to update but it gives me no update as well. Also have gabby's rom (because of the increased free space) and wondering if they fixed some stuff i hated from the previous 6.5 rom.

Guest EduardS
Can you dump that version? Just upload it to a decent file-upload site and let us know. I've tried to update but it gives me no update as well. Also have gabby's rom (because of the increased free space) and wondering if they fixed some stuff i hated from the previous 6.5 rom.

If you explain me how I do that (or point me in the right direction) and tell me where you want it to upload (I have a megaupload account), I will do that.