[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest gchris7
Hi Gchris

I'm big fun of your titanium and suggest it to many users on italian Omnia Forum.

I was so happy for new realease in vga but still get a problem WITH CLOCK on my diamond

See picture.

Can you fix it please.

Ps

Is there any possibility to see this interface working in landscape?

Go to regional settings and change time separator from . to :

Apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if the icons associated with applications are accessible on the phone for adding to the apps menu?

Most if not all of those icons are in the windows folder. Its easier and faster to use an icon pack though. You can download the ones i use from first page.

Guest Phonefreak101

Hey gchris, thanks for the skin. It looks really nice.

Just one thing though, sometimes, in the weather section... instead of showing rain and sunshine icons etc, they all turn into a red circle with the X in it.

Is there a way to fix this? I tried updating/refreshing the weather program. However, it didn't work.

Thanks.

Guest alexovy
Hey gchris, thanks for the skin. It looks really nice.

Just one thing though, sometimes, in the weather section... instead of showing rain and sunshine icons etc, they all turn into a red circle with the X in it.

Is there a way to fix this? I tried updating/refreshing the weather program. However, it didn't work.

Thanks.

read the first post. You have the answer there.

Guest speedfrog
Thats strange, did you install system panel again or anything that might have interfered?

Tell me what you have in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\system\Page1\ICON

And make sure that ram, rom and battery png's are present in \My Documents\Themes\Titanium System Panel

\My Documents\Themes\Titanium System Panel\ram.png

but i dont have the png files for ram,rom and battery.

Guest is77gal

@gchris i have a question: does wm use accuweather or other provider for titanium?....i believe that the weather from titanium was better since it did more updates and it was more accurate...could there be done anything to go from accuweather to titanium provider?

p.s: i really badly need icons..the ones in first post are not enough and i cant find the one i need on my phone: wm market, opnmarket, cabxpress, softreset, cleanram, midomi and games....help

Edited by is77gal

Guest kdkinc
@gchris i have a question: does wm use accuweather or other provider for titanium?....i believe that the weather from titanium was better since it did more updates and it was more accurate...could there be done anything to go from accuweather to titanium provider?

p.s: i really badly need icons..the ones in first post are not enough and i cant find the one i need on my phone: wm market, opnmarket, cabxpress, softreset, cleanram, midomi and games....help

http://www.modaco.com/content/forum/304552...s-from-omnia-2/

look at this theirs a whole bunch of them....

:) ;)

Guest *LeiTo*

Like i was not alone to want a clock tranparent, i have ask to a good french guy from Mobile Custom (k-limes) if he can make it for me and he make it. Thanks a lot k-limes.

Also if there is no probleme with gchris i post the files.

In the zip there is 4 transparent clock with 20%, 40%, 60%,and 80% of transparency + the original one.

You need to rename and replace this file in ProgramFile/Cheroclock/Theme/

The screenshot have the 80% file

mini_100319100506216947.png mini_100319100545436837.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/244441940/3706...ransparent.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/244441892/6d64...ransparent.html

Guest bosphorus

good evng

just now installed that nice skin, try in chome editor chage labels names but it not centered. can somebody help me with this.

thx

post-605885-1269034078_thumb.png

Guest rodrigo.cbg

Hy Chris,

I still have the problem with the "X" on email icon...I've installed the cab, but it doesn't work. I have the omnia i900, do you have a clue??

THX!

Guest alexovy
good evng

just now installed that nice skin, try in chome editor chage labels names but it not centered. can somebody help me with this.

thx

post-605885-1269034078_thumb.png

try to edit the splugin file from Program Files/HeroClock/theme...or something like that.

There you go to the theme you are using and look for the splugin file...with the resolution you are using (I user 480_800 for example). In this file search for the part with contacts and programs...and there you have all the texts that you want to center... I dont have the phone with me right now to tell you exactly.

Have fun!

Edited by alexovy

Guest darkside80
Your application is very amazing

but i have a problem about the clock

sshot003.png

sorry if the problem has solve before , but i can't fixed it

Select the clock not the apps and the clock will be bigger :)

Guest darkside80

What should I do so that when I select update weather It will connect automatically ?

I've tried adding this to both WeatherUpdate.mscr and auto_update_weather.mscr

If (startconn)

connect("The Internet")

Sleep 500

EndIf

Also changed The Internet to My Internet and still nothing.

I connection is already active it updates fine, but I want it to connect automatically.

Guest kdkinc
What should I do so that when I select update weather It will connect automatically ?

I've tried adding this to both WeatherUpdate.mscr and auto_update_weather.mscr

If (startconn)

connect("The Internet")

Sleep 500

EndIf

Also changed The Internet to My Internet and still nothing.

I connection is already active it updates fine, but I want it to connect automatically.

From question #58 this helped me hope it helps you....

:) ;)

Hey Gchris, thanks a lot for your skin, it's lovely biggrin.gif

I want to ask you if it's possible to add cities to Accuweather, cause my city isn't listed..Is there a way to do it?

Thanks a lot

Yes there is a way, by adding it manually. You will need to find your city code first. Search it here http://www.accuweather.com/world-city-list.asp. Once you find your city you will see something like this in your navigation bar:

http://***.accuweather.com/world-index-forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&loccode=EUR|GR|GR007|ATHENS

Your code will look like the one i have in red. Now on your phone on the weather plugin go option->weather settings->Location Code(Manual Input) write your code there and press ok. You might need to reset your icon folder if you get some red X's instead of weather icons.

Guest bosphorus
try to edit the splugin file from Program Files/HeroClock/theme...or something like that.

There you go to the theme you are using and look for the splugin file...with the resolution you are using (I user 480_800 for example). In this file search for the part with contacts and programs...and there you have all the texts that you want to center... I dont have the phone with me right now to tell you exactly.

Have fun!

thx will try!!

Guest darkside80
From question #58 this helped me hope it helps you....

;) :P

Hey Gchris, thanks a lot for your skin, it's lovely biggrin.gif

I want to ask you if it's possible to add cities to Accuweather, cause my city isn't listed..Is there a way to do it?

Thanks a lot

Yes there is a way, by adding it manually. You will need to find your city code first. Search it here http://www.accuweather.com/world-city-list.asp. Once you find your city you will see something like this in your navigation bar:

http://***.accuweather.com/world-index-forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&loccode=EUR|GR|GR007|ATHENS

Your code will look like the one i have in red. Now on your phone on the weather plugin go option->weather settings->Location Code(Manual Input) write your code there and press ok. You might need to reset your icon folder if you get some red X's instead of weather icons.

THX for the replay but you got me all wrong :).

I'm not trying to add my city to the list.

I want weather to open an internet connection when updating and not only update if an internet connection is already open.

Guest gchris7
THX for the replay but you got me all wrong :).

I'm not trying to add my city to the list.

I want weather to open an internet connection when updating and not only update if an internet connection is already open.

That sounds good, but i don't think anyone can help you with that here. You should ask at Mort's forum or at his xda developers thread...

Guest johansons

gchris7, Thanks for this pretty titanium! But i still get the X icon at the email though tried the CAB available "ASUS"

Any alternative for that?

Anyway, yr lockscreen is very nice. Is it possible to be use on omnia i900?

Guest speedfrog
Thats strange, did you install system panel again or anything that might have interfered?

Tell me what you have in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\system\Page1\ICON

And make sure that ram, rom and battery png's are present in \My Documents\Themes\Titanium System Panel

Guest gchris7
gchris7, Thanks for this pretty titanium! But i still get the X icon at the email though tried the CAB available "ASUS"

Any alternative for that?

Anyway, yr lockscreen is very nice. Is it possible to be use on omnia i900?

Try creating your email account first and then install the skin.

Well those png's should be there. Maybe something went wrong with the installation or you did something after...?