[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest gchris7
dont know if you missed my post but look up 3 posts please :) thank you!

No you cant.

There is an alternative contacts plugin installed(but disabled) in my skin that you can enable if you like with chome editor. Its called AtFavorite People and it brings a menu when you press on a contact, but you can only see one contact per page...

Guest dande

Hi gchris

Do you please have the old alarm icon? The Bell which you removed on your last versions.

Thanks you

Edited by dande

Guest Azizo

gchris, the interface is absorbing

but I want to change font type to the system default (all plug-ins except for CCLOCK) so I dont get squares for Arabic characters

I've tried the modified splugins you made for the chinese but does not work

THANKS

Edited by Azizo

Guest gchris7
Hi gchris

Do you please have the old alarm icon? The Bell which you removed on your last versions.

Thanks you

Hey, sorry for the delay. Note that the alarm icon is inside the bronzeres.dll.

post-611355-1269465955_thumb.png

gchris, the interface is absorbing

but I want to change font type to the system default (all plug-ins except for CCLOCK) so I dont get squares for Arabic characters

I've tried the modified splugins you made for the chinese but does not work

THANKS

Not sure which font Arabic language uses. If you find out i can make a new splugins for you.

Guest dzynio

hi grichs! first id like to thank u for this great theme! :) i want to ask how can i make that when im receiving sms and when i click on it, it will open SS SMS, not the WM default, any help?;)

Guest dande
Hey, sorry for the delay. Note that the alarm icon is inside the bronzeres.dll.

Hi Gchris,

Thank you very much.

Should I use old bronzeres.dll then?

Should I have any performance issues using the old?

"ROMS come and go, gchris theme stays" :)

Take care

Thanks

Guest AthosTheMousketeer

Hi gchris7...

I've little problem to add my favourite panel...

( info - http://magazin.softimage.cz/meteoserviswm/ - unfortunately just in czech language :) )

I've tried CHome editor - panel is enabled, but still not visible...

I've understood from this forum, that ther is necessity to edit splugin.cpr, but I'm not so familiar with syntax, so I'm not able to do it myself...

I"d like to change current weather information provided by CHeroClock to this Meteoservis panel, because it provide local weather info and is updated periodically... Not just in with internet connection active...

Could you little help me? Thx in advance ;)

EDIT: Solved :P I found needed text in meteoservis.plg text and copy&pasted...

Edited by AthosTheMousketeer

Guest Azizo
Not sure which font Arabic language uses. If you find out i can make a new splugins for you.

oh I see it works but I forgot to paste it in the correct theme.

font = tahoma

Guest Azizo

oh I see it works but I forgot to paste it in the correct theme. :) ;) :P

font = tahoma

Thank you again for the nice today screen

Guest gchris7
Hi Gchris,

Thank you very much.

Should I use old bronzeres.dll then?

Should I have any performance issues using the old?

"ROMS come and go, gchris theme stays" :)

Take care

Thanks

If you use the old bronzeres.dll you will get all the old icons back including the icons for notifications. You wont have any performance issues but you will have to readjust height and width for those icons in the cpr. (You can use v1.2.1 for that)

Guest dande
If you use the old bronzeres.dll you will get all the old icons back including the icons for notifications. You wont have any performance issues but you will have to readjust height and width for those icons in the cpr. (You can use v1.2.1 for that)

I've just changed the png only and kept the new dll.

Thanks for the help.

Guest Leeds

Hi chris

I was wondering if is it possible to change the color of these fonts from gray to white

post-646807-1269828081_thumb.jpg

Is there a file I can edit or something?

Im using 1.2.1 version

thx

:P

Edited by Leeds

Guest alexovy
Hi chris

I was wondering if is it possible to change the color of these fonts from gray to white

post-646807-1269828081_thumb.jpg

Is there a file I can edit or something?

Im using 1.2.1 version

thx

:P

look for the splugin file...according to your resolution...in the HeroClock forlder then theme black folder.

You can edit it to whatever font and color you like.

If you cannot find it I will tell you exactly...but you can find explinations in the upper replies also.

Guest Leeds
look for the splugin file...according to your resolution...in the HeroClock forlder then theme black folder.

You can edit it to whatever font and color you like.

If you cannot find it I will tell you exactly...but you can find explinations in the upper replies also.

Thanks alex but my theme version is still 1.2.1

It doesn't have any theme folder under CHeroClock folder

(only HTC and LocationCode folders, none of these have splugin file on it)

In order to update to 1.3.1 version should I disable and uninstall this one first?

Or can I just install the new one on top of it?

Also.. will I lose my current setup (icons/contact photos and shortcuts) when upgrade to 1.3.1?

Thanks a lot for helping :P

Edited by Leeds

Guest Phonefreak101
How do i get the Pictures panel to be in the middle and with a line under it like the others?

sry to go off-topic, can u send me a link to ur wallpaper? i really like it, thanks.

Guest Richard2204

Hi All,

I have installed this great theme on my new Omnia II and love it, although I seem to have screwed up the .pnx file while trying to get the added contact to dial more than just the first number. Now I cannot even add a new contact, when I select the contact option and add new nothing happens.

Would someone be kind enough to post a link to a new contacts file that I could copy to my device & start again.

Manythanks in advance

Richard